Ratings for Dr. Debra L. McIntyre

She holds your presciptions hostage! You call and call with the answer that they'll email it, then they dont, then you say you'll come pick it up to be told they dont have time to get it that email is the best way to send it, then you wait months to get it, and still dont get it till you make another eye exam!! Why you ask? So you get everything filled with her! Which means more $$ for her! Her staff is NOT friendly! They are not very knowledgeable at all!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

My eye Dr. for almost 10 years. I changed though because I felt like being told to have 3 appts. within 1 month was excessive. No special problems either!!! Making an appt. after 2 in one month just to get my contact prescription was ridiculous.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Dr. McIntyre and her staff are super friendly and knowledgable. I went to my first eye exam in years, and was nervous (I also knew I needed glasses). She and her staff all explained everything that they were doing and why they were doing it. She even let me see the picture she took of my eye. She let me know what was good about my eyes, so I didn't walk away thinking that my eyes were bad. My eyes are actually very healthy, things are just starting to get blurry. I didn't like any of the sunglasses they had, so they gladly provided me with alternative options (including ones that didn't benefit them financially). I didn't feel like they were trying to upsale me at all. They were very real and very plesant. I highly recommend Dr. McIntyre to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2008

Dr. Debra L. McIntyre's Credentials

• Southern California College Of Optometry (Grad. 1998)