Ratings for Dr. JOHN P. McCue

Had been my doctor for years. After his nurse made a mistake with my medication he refused to continue to treat me and would not even return my phone call. He had the clinic manager call me. He also called my specialist with the incorrect information which limited my treatment options with him. I could go on but, just be advised, he is no more concered about your health than he is about what brand of dishwasher you have.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2011

This man is rude. Also he doesn't care about his patients. Unfortunatly he has been my physician for 5 years. Yes I've been meaning to get a new one. Do yourself a favor, heal on your own.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

DR. John P. McCue is a very rude man. I have always appreciated his blunt remarks. DR.s should not beet around the bush. But they should also keep there personal feelings at home. He has became very rude as time goes on. we asked him to explain what was the diagnose he gave to my daughter. He refused to tell her what was wrong and told her to look it up her self.Called another time on a weekend he was the DR. on call at our clinic. She was in severe pain it looked like some one beat her up, her throat was swallon almost shut, She hadn't slept all night. Had many other symptoms. This was at 6:00 am, He asked her are you ****? Go to the emergency room and hung up on her. The other day we were in the office lobby when we heard him say he hates Democrats. He did not care who heard. That was very obvious. I could tell you many more stories but I will stop here.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Even at 2 in the morning he was pleasant and professional and then he saved my life.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2008

Dr. JOHN P. McCue's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Ashland, WI