Ratings for Dr. Christine Hall

I remember Dr Hall from years ago and found her to be very pleasant and really never forgot her. Happy to know that she is still around

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

The most pleasant , calming and helpful Doctor I have ever meet. I left feeling so much better mentally. It felt like I had known her for years 😃

flag | Submitted January 13, 2019

Amazing physician who listens to patients. No ego, very self effacing yet highly intelligent. She is not in the least bit threatened when asked questions from a patient and is openly receptive to explaining her reasons for clinical decisions. Why aren't more physicians like this? Dr Hall realizes most patients are well educated, have knowledge about medical diagnoses and she is not threatened by this but welcomes open discussion. She also has a great sense of humour and obviously loves what she does. Very pleased with the level of care I received. She's funny, bright, warm, kind, and very conscientious. Thank you for such excellent care.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Dr Hall is the first ER dr I have come across that takes time with her patients, truly listens and has a great sense of humour. Amazing!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Oh I wish Dr Hall could be my family doctor! She's kind and real and helpful. She listens.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

My Nine year old son said Dr Hall reminded him of his favourite school teacher. This is a very good DR.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Brst ER Dr we have come across! Made me feal at ease, had a great sense of humor, caring and professional :)

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Best doctor I have ever encountered especially in the ER setting.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

She is excellent and she saved my life when I had a massive heart attack. God bless her

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Extremely approachable, dedicated and qualified physician. Exceptionally impressive.

Submitted June 14, 2014