Ratings for Dr. WILLIAM S. Ottinger

I would recommend Dr Ottinger without reservation! He is extremely caring and intelligent. I was more than comfortable with him during all of my pregnancies. I cannot express how incredible he is at his profession. I have referred many friends, co-workers and family to him or his partners and they have all been grateful and happy with this office. I live in mount pleasant and was more than happy to make the drive to see him during all of my pregnancies.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Ottinger for nearly 4 years. He's very personable, honest and helpful. His nurse has always gotten me in for a same day visit if I've needed it and his staff has stayed late to get me in for an appointment. I appreciate Dr.'s who go the extra mile to help their patients.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

I went to Dr.Ottinger for both of my pregnancies. He was an incredible doctor and had very kind bedside manner. He always spoke to me with gentle words and never to patronize me. I had a number of things go wrong with both pregnancies that were both cor key and my fault and he handled them with knowledge and dignity. I had a vein on my vagina bust(I know) during (okay)enough. And I was not embarrassed at all because he always had a female nurse with him and he carried himself very professionally.My labors went fast and easy he was there for both. Of course he came by to check on both of us after he was a great ob/gyn. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

I had an emergency and was referred to this practice by a friend. It was a great recommendation. Dr. Ottinger was the first Doctor available and he was wonderful. I feel like I finally got a reasonable explanation for a re-occurring issue I've had for the last few years, and my treatment was exceptional.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

Dr Ottinger is a very laid back and patient physician.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Dr.Ottinger is my Sister's OBGYN. during the birth of her thirda child he truly saved she and the baby. Being a OBGYN myself I knew things were going terribly wrong,before I could say anything. He had her back in the OR and was doing a section. It was a scary few minutes...even for me a Dr. It's just different when it's family.Dr.Ottinger's bedside manner and skills are ones I admire. I would highly recommend anyone in the charleston area to see him he is wonderful!!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2008

Dr. Ottinger is one of the best dr.'s I have ever had. He has a wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2008

Dr. WILLIAM S. Ottinger's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

MSP/BC Med