Ratings for Dr. Susan L. Mowatt

I had the unfortunate experience of being seen by DR. Susan Mowatt at Lake Region Urgent Care not only once but TWICE!, and had the same reaction form her in which was totally demeaning. Her demeanor was hurtfull, unprofessional, and in no way shape or form helped me in any way. she accused me of making up an illness so I can get a letter for work which was not the case, and because of her accusation she didnt preform a proper medical patient assessment, then slandering me briefly to co-workers in the hallway while I was in the exam room listening. I suggest she read the Code of medical ethics opinion 10.01 The Fundamental Elements of the patient-physican relationship because she did not show any what so ever. Further action will be taken.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

Dr Mowatt is far and above the best family doctor. She is not only extremely knowledgable, but caring and sensitive. I would highly recommend her except her practice is currently filled to capacity. No surprise!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

Dr. Mowatt is a "family" doctor who listens to her patients. All of my other doctors won't spend more than ten minutes with me. Most problems can be diagnosed by asking questions and listening to the patient. She has diagnosed a few tough conditions for my family and I that my other doctors missed.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

Dr. Mowatt was very knowledgeable and interested in my condition. She preformed additional research to prescribe an Rx that help me avoid complications that I have experienced with other meds.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

She absolutely does not believe in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Even then, she never sent for Lyme Disease tests because she was somehow convinced that couldn't be it (CFS and Lyme disease symptoms are incredibly similar). On top of all that, her advice for my debilitating fatigue was to "just get out and exercise" - when even the slightest bit of exertion actually makes my condition worse. Sure, I could "force myself" to exercise, but then I would pay for it by being practically bedridden for the next couple days. Great advice, doc. Bottom line: she doesn't know what she is talking about, and she certainly doesn't listen to her patients.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2008

Dr. Susan L. Mowatt's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)