Ratings for Dr. Marc J. Stratton

Have seen Dr. Stratton several times over about 15 years; he is friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable. His office is well-run with competent staff. I feel he spends more than enough time with me and works to fully explain my condition. I am about to get a prostate biopsy from him and will update this rating when completed.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

Dr Stratton was very informative, but talked a bit fast, as if he was going over something I had already heard, which may be in part to the redundancy of his day. And, I didn't particularly care for his bed-side manner. He made no connection with me. He acted as if I was just another patient, just routine.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2008

He was my husband's doctor when we lived in California. He diagnosed my husband's prostate cancer and performed the surgery to remove it. He was very informative and answered all of our questions. He shared some information that didn't seem pertinent to me at the time but I understood later was his effort to help me see the big picture.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2008

Dr. Marc J. Stratton's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)