Ratings for Dr. Aurora A. Badia

Excellent Dermatologist! Would recommend anyone to her. The staff is always so friendly and doesn't treat you like another number. I always leave this office content!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

No longer visit this doctor for several reasons, all of which are pet peeves. ALWAYS had to wait (if I'm expected to be on time, why isn't the doctor?), always had to come back for another visit just to get test results (and yes, had to pay again - they won't simply call with results), she stopped taking our insurance. I live nearby and have noticed the parking lot getting thinner over the years; apparently other people feel the same way about these things. On the positive side, the doctor herself is gentle and thorough, but too much time is spent on extraneous stuff with staff and not enough with the doctor herself. Hard to believe such a huge staff supports just one doctor.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

I'm not sure is the doctor listen to me. Very little time a doctor spends with me proximal 3 minutes.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Great office, caring staff and doctor . Clean & modern office.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I have been to Dr. Badia for a number of years. The last few visits have begun with a solicitation to buy skin care products when I signed in. After a wait of 10 to 15 minutes, I was escorted to a room where the medical assistant gave me another sales pitch. After a 2 minute visit with the PA I was sent out to pay my co-pay where a check-out person hit me to buy the products yet again. Getting tired of the hard sell and may find another dermatologist at this point. Also the TV in the waiting room plays a loop of services & products which I found interesting and informative. After watching that several times if I was in the market for the additional services or products I would inquire. Most of these assistants would do well selling used cars! (No offense to car salepeople!!)

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Rude staff! Wouldn't admit to applying the wrong payments to the account and refused to look into it until I had to get irate. Then when my husband called back because it was his and my sons account, refused to answer the phone. And I have to agree with the other comments, overbooks. My poor husband sat in the exam room for 40 minutes before they saw him. And they make you come back for unnecessary follow up visits

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012

They were so busy, i felt as if there was no time to ask any questions or really focus on my concerns. I will rather go somewhere where there is a little more one on one attention. Also, I felt as if i was only able to speak witht the assistants.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

I agree she makes you come back for multiple visits when you really only need 1. After 3 visits with her I finally went some where else and had my problem take care of in 1 visit.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

I am very thankful for Florida Skin Center. They were able to help my son with his eczema and the visit was free on the their annual Children's Day and the follow up visit was very reasonable priced. It's not often that a practice gives back to the community like this!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

I live in chicago and have recieved botox and filler with various physicians. A friend recommended Dr. Badia and she administered botox and filler. Never have I recieved such effective results. She used filler to achieve a face lift result. She applied filler in my checks which lifted my face. Amazing! She used filler in my lips and the appearance greatly improved while still looking natural. Once again the results were amazing. I would highly recommend her. It was more than worth the extra travel.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

Dr. Aurora A. Badia's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1994)

• BCBS Tennessee