Ratings for Dr. Y. Eugene Mironer

I was only the 3rd individual has examined with Bilateral Calcaneal Fractures. He was inappropriate by joking that the 2nd person he examined hurt himself while jumping out of the second story window while sleeping with another man's wife.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. Mironer is wonderful. He has helped me tremendously. I first started going to him ten years ago and am now back with him once again. He is very knowledgeable, has a nice bedside manner and is eager to help. I would recommend him to anyone anytime. I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

no money yet, ins. takes care. no help and very unprofessional. No bedside manner. Told me to shut up and listen several times. Was sent to him by three dr. and he acted like he knew better than anyone. He gave me prescription for what I was already taking and refused me any more help.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

On the first visit this man was extremely rude and arogant. He made me feel like I was being interrogated. He would not let me explain anything to him. When I insisted on explaining something to him, he refused to talk any more and canceled the appointment.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Dr. Mironer is a fabulous pain management doctor. He is so professional, kind and caring. Nice comforting bedside manner. Extremely competent with complex spinal treatments. I completely trust him. Sometimes the wait can be a bit long. Staff is helpful and courteous. The only drawback is that is it almost impossible to reach a live person on the phone and you have to leave messages and wait for someone to call back which can take days sometimes. Other than that I would highly recommend Dr. Mironer and the entire Carolina Center for Pain Mangement.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2008

Dr. Y. Eugene Mironer's Credentials

• Second Moscow Med Inst, Russian State Med Univ, Moscow, Russia (Grad. 1980)

GHI