Ratings for Dr. Y. Eugene Mironer

no money yet, ins. takes care. no help and very unprofessional. No bedside manner. Told me to shut up and listen several times. Was sent to him by three dr. and he acted like he knew better than anyone. He gave me prescription for what I was already taking and refused me any more help.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

On the first visit this man was extremely rude and arogant. He made me feel like I was being interrogated. He would not let me explain anything to him. When I insisted on explaining something to him, he refused to talk any more and canceled the appointment.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Dr. Mironer is a fabulous pain management doctor. He is so professional, kind and caring. Nice comforting bedside manner. Extremely competent with complex spinal treatments. I completely trust him. Sometimes the wait can be a bit long. Staff is helpful and courteous. The only drawback is that is it almost impossible to reach a live person on the phone and you have to leave messages and wait for someone to call back which can take days sometimes. Other than that I would highly recommend Dr. Mironer and the entire Carolina Center for Pain Mangement.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2008

Dr. Y. Eugene Mironer's Credentials

• Second Moscow Med Inst, Russian State Med Univ, Moscow, Russia (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Spartanburg, SC