Ratings for Dr. Greg Boris

I had a severe double ear infection and was treated by Dr. Boris in the ER at Griffin. He was the best doctor I have encountered anywhere. He was compassionate and very empathetic. I was in so much pain and he made sure I was given something for the pain quickly. He did not try to open the ears and drain them and instead gave me antibiotics and let me come back the next day. My ears were completely shut anyway. When you are in that much pain and a doctor takes such good care of you - you are very grateful. I am so glad it was him that I saw. I wish he was a general practice doctor. He is so good with people and you can tell he will have a long and outstanding career. He should be head of that hospital!! I have been to other ER docs over the years and none have compared to him. Thank you Dr. Boris! :)

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

Dr. Greg Boris's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1989)

GHI