Ratings for Dr. Federico Carlos Gonzales

After my mother used Dr. Gonzales has her primary care doctor, I started using him and now my husband uses him as well. I think the staff and Dr. Gonzales are truly caring people that really care about me and my health and do not judge me when I have not been taking care of myself as I should. Instead, he encourages me to do better and celebrates with me when I do. He knows what he is talking about when I ask even the weirdest of questions. I highly recommend using Dr. Gonzales, especially if you are like me and "scared of" doctors.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Just excellent from the moment you walk in his staff is very friendly and polity and Dr. Gonzales is just wonderful, he really took his time to listen, ask questions and explain to me what I had and what I needed to do. I would strongly recommend him, after having very bad experiences with other doctors who always seem to be in a rush to go to the next patient and then you see Dr. Gonzales who's totally the opposite,I'm just sorry I did not find him earlier.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Best doctor ever. I'm very happy I have found him.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

My family has been going to Dr. Gonzales for more than 20 years. He is patient , kind, and very knowledgeable. He really cares about his patients and his staff does ,too. Dr. Gonzales sees you in the hospital and calls right back when you call the answering service. He is one of a kind doctor, the old school. I would recommend him to anyone. He has saved lives.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Dr Gonzalez is an outstanding physician. He cares about the wellness of his patient. He is superb at diagnosing and treating medical problems. He found Factor V Leiden deficiency in my blood when 4 other physicians had missed it. You won't regret selecting Dr Gonzalez as your internal medicine physician.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

I can’t say enough good things about my physical with Dr. Gonzales. He and the nurse practitioner, Aria, were wonderful. They took time to carefully listen to me and recommend appropriate tests and treatments to get me on the road to wellness. Dr. Gonzales even correctly diagnosed my chronic sinus problems as related to acid reflux. I’ve been to two ENTs, who never found the cause of my sinus problems. He is wonderful, and I’m already recommending him to people—and I’ve only seen him twice in one week. And it’s important to note that his entire staff—from the receptionist to the assistants—is attentive and friendly. I am relived to finally have a good doctor. I only pray he doesn’t retire soon!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

Dr. Federico Carlos Gonzales's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Nac Mayor De San Marcos, Prog Acad De Med Humana, Lima, Peru (Grad. 1971)

Veterans Administration