Ratings for Dr. Daniel J. Zwiesler

He was very rude to me and did not listen. I will not go back. I do not reccomend to anyone

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

This was not a positive experience for me. I feel he should reeducate himself on the AMA code of ethics and the meaning of "first do no harm"

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Very kind and calm. Best Dr I've ever had and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

He would be better off selling used cars. The most manipulative doctor I have ever encountered I felt rushed and conned

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr. Z was assigned to us after a gestational diabetes diagnosis (which was controlled with diet). We had already developed a relationship with the midwife that we were now no longer allowed to see. We feel that Dr. Z pushed us into an unnecessary induction, as there was no medical reason to induce (Our baby was perfectly healthy at my weekly ordered BPPs). He even went so far as to tell us our baby would be stillborn if allowed to reach my due date. So we ended up feeling bullied into inducing 2 days before my due date. Induction took almost 24 hours, and with that included 7 hours of pushing. My baby was perfectly healthy, and nothing even remotely wrong with her. She was a healthy weight and length and had a great APGAR score after being born. So much for Dr. Z's threats of "your baby is going to be too big to birth" and "your baby is going to be stillborn if we allow you to reach your due date." I love the midwives that he works with, but sadly we will not be returning to this office for any additional pregnancies we may have.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

This Dr. is the most caring and knowledgable man I have ever met! He has been my OBGYN for a couple years and delivered 2 of my children. He listened to every concern I had, and would ALWAYS double check if there was any other concern before he would leave the room. I had to see him almost every week to every 2 weeks and he was a joy to actually talk to even if it was the most embarassing things. I reccommend him to every person out there who is planning on having children. We really need more Doctors like this man AND his team! On time every time and always helpful, if an appointment had to be re-scheduled with him it was no hassle. Thank You Dr. Zwiesler for being so AWESOME!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

I absolutely ADORE Dr. Zwiesler! He's been my Dr. for 3 1/2 years and has delivered 2 of my children, 1 of which was a high-risk birth with a heart defect and Trisomy 21. They found the issues with his heart early in the pregnancy, and he sat there in the office and took all the time I needed to digest the information of the diagnosis, the ramifications of how it would affect our pregnancy, and life with a child with physical and developmental issues. He called home to check on our family more than once, gave me books to read on our child's diagnosis, and it was obvious on more than one occasion that he was a doctor because he cares about people!! Dr. Zwiesler is VERY VERY good at what he does and I would recommend him and his staff to ANYONE who needed an OBGYN, regardless of their age, or medical status.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

I was very impressed w/Dr. Zweisler and how caring he is and it was my first pregnacy and I was consider high risk and w/my situation he didn't make me feel like a horrible soon to be mom instead he had faith in me and made sure he led me to the right guideance the best he could. He helped me w/my emergency c-section and helped me to stay calm and focused.I would recommend Dr. Zweisler if you're a first time mom to be and are nervous,high risk, or picky w/what Dr you want to help deliver your baby!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Fantastic doctor! I did not have an OBGYN at all so he was completely new to me. He was very professional, understanding , and knowledgeable.This being my first baby, Zwiesler listened to my concerns, questions, and desires throughout the whole pregnancy and delivery. He did a great job at making me and my husband feel our needs and our baby's were being met. I will be keeping him as my OBGYN and for any other children I may have. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

Previous to seeing him, I had had a cesarean. I was looking for a doctor that was willing to do a VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean)because I'm now pregnant again and refuse to have another cesarean. So, I called several places and researched others and came upon this doctor. All the reviews sounded good. I set up my first appointment and when I went I was not happy. I asked him his cesarean rate he said, "Oh, I don't know... 25%-30%. The national average is 35%." I don't like those numbers to start. But then he said he could not see me because I do not accept blood transfusions and in the small chance I may need one, he didn't want my life on his conscious. I had to find a new doctor. One thing that was irritating was that he took forever to get to the point. Beat around the bush A LOT. Anyways, the hospitals in Spokane range from a c-sec rate of 25%-40%. I found Spokane Midwives and they are going to let me do a home birth. They also take Group Health through the state.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

Dr. Daniel J. Zwiesler's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

HIP