Ratings for Dr. Randy B. Kozel

Doctor Kozel is good. Unfortunately, his secretary is horrible and rude.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

This Dr just does not care if you are in pain-he does not listen to your pain level- he doesn't order tests to find out what is causing the pain and he tells you that ibuprophen (advil) works the EXACT same as narcotic pain relievers! Even a first year nursing student knows that that is not true. I have been suffering horrible pain under this doctors care because he refuses to prescribe anything but ibuprophen and he just smiles and keeps saying the same thing- totally ignoring my input.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013

Dr. Kozel is an excellent doctor and very caring. He was wonderful during a very difficult time. He did not hesitate to refer me to other doctors that specialized in certain area pertaining to my illness and followed up on my care. Dr. Kozel is extremely personable and explains things in laymans terms so I could understand it. Furthermore, he stayed right on top of my illness. Though the thought of a spinal tap terrified me, I wouldn't hesitate to have him give me another if I ever needed. Not only did he put me at ease, but he performed the procedures effortlessly. He was very acurate and it was over very quickly. I really can't say enough about Dr. Kozel, but out of all the doctors I saw during that time he proved to be the best of the best. The only drawback is his secretary because she is not very personable and borders on the rude side at times. I certainly will deal with that in order to see a such an excellent, skilled physician!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Gave helpful suggestion - to go to NYC or Boston to resolve my problem.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2009

Dr. Randy B. Kozel's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1980)

MSP/BC Med