Ratings for Dr. Richard J. Waldrop

Excellent doctor, very precise, caring, knowledgable, to the point, I would send anybody in my family to him or loved one

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

very Professonal Dr. I was very suprised at his bedside mannor! Very personable and made me feel very welcome and confident. His teatment was very sucessfull.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

The staff here is the worst. The rudest and incompetent receptionist Diedre and the other girl will make you wish you would have never come. Doc and Alicia are great but can't possibly make up for the blatent disrespect. Also this office cannot seem to get anything faxed or forwarded to other doctor's offices. You have to call a 100 times and be put on eternal hold and than hung up on they are NOT fit to serve the public let alone in the medical field. I am taking my family to a new family doctor this is the last straw.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

I did not even get to see the doctor. I spent 45 minutes in the exam room just waiting. I went to the front desk to see what was going on only to find out that I was not even next! I could not continue to wait as long as he wanted.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

I was treated like a complete piece of trash by Jessica. She told me that she is a registered nurse, and there is no way this is possible. She made medical decisions about my care without consulting the doctor. She refused to fax a refill to the pharmacy, even though Dr. Waldrop already told me that he would refill it once I needed it. I tried to explain this to her, and she would not listen to me. She simply refused to even ask him. I think she is a receptionist, but flat out told me she's an RN when I specifically asked her. I have reported this to the Arizona State Board of Nursing, as this is against the law. I was treated like a drug seeker when I was in legitimate need of medication and was made to feel HORRIBLE by Jessica. I will never go back because of this. Had to go to the ER over the weekend and it turns out I HAVE A HERNIATED DISC, though Dr. Waldrop said it was a strain. Had to pay another $200 BECAUSE OF JESSICA. Worst experience EVER.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

This office is always running late... and I am not just talking about a 10 minute delay. Doctor is kind and gentle. But I can't stand the wait.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

Dr. Richard J. Waldrop's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1980)