Ratings for Dr. Henk Eksteen

Excellent service, friendly and very professional staff. Loved how i was treated since the moment i walked into the practice to when i left. Thank you for providing me with the best dental care possible. Very tidy environment, warm and welcoming. Truly painless! I would refer any of friends or family to you.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

My friend had a toothache in the weekend. She could not afford weekend rates and in Hamilton there was no one available anyway, unless she was willing to pay big money for treatment. As this was not an option she desperately contacted every dentist in the book, all turned her down until she came across Henk. Out of the goodness of his heart (she isn't even a patient of his) he provided her with pain killers which he personally delivered and then offered to take a look at her tooth on Monday. The pain killers worked wonders, because they were the best ones and of course she saw him on Monday as promised. He was helpful, he didn't make her feel bad for having bad teeth but more importantly, Henk went out of his way to help a stranger. What a great guy!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

Thanks Henk, for telling me what you were doing and respecting my budget with the choices you gave me. Most of all for being gentle. I felt safe. Very helpful staff.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010

Did not hurt at all. Dr Henk Eksteen comforted and guided me as he was working in my mouth and gave me more options for my treatment than I knew existed. His nurse, Abby, was great and I was not scared at all. He's got my confidence. I'll be back.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2008

Very helpful and friendly staff. Treatment did not hurt at all and Henk exceeded my expectations. I was referred to Henk by a friend and told he was good, but it still took a lot of courage for me to even make the appointment. It is true, my treatment was painless, and the cost for my rootcanal preparation very reasonable. I had two digital exrays a preparation and obturation for my four rooted tooth and root canal laser decontamination (as per my account). I'm going back to have my tooth crowned in two weeks. Henk explained that a tooth without nerves is like a brittle dead tree with no life sap and can snap under pressure. At last I have found a dentist with gentle hands, who makes me feel safe and gave me a proper treatment plan. Henk explained everything he was doing in my mouth while he was working and gave me options, choices and all the information I needed. Thank you Henk, you have restored my confidence in dentists. My friend was right, you're the best and I'll be back.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2008