Ratings for Dr. Rakesh K. Garg

horrible staff.....long office wait....over booked appts....

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Dr. Garg is the worst doctor I ever met. He ineffectively treated my asthma for a few years in the 1990's and never succeeded in getting it under cotrol. When I told him I was no longer going to have him treat me and was going to seek another phusician and alterantive care for the condition, he pulled out his phone book and practically threw it at me, saying something to the effect, "Find another doctor then." What a jerk. I cannot recommend this guy to anyone. I switched to Dr. Fielding in Hamburg, and he got the asthma under contriol imemdiately. He's a great doctor. I've been with uim ever since. Dr. Garg is arrogant, uncaring and ineffective. Stay away.

Submitted October 13, 2011

Good luck with his horrible staff, It takes me hours of hounding them to receive a referral, many appointments mis-scheduled. Horrible horrible office, not worth the doctor.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Office staff very poor. Each visit is at least one hour wait. Dr. Garg is great.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

Excellent Doctor. Very patient, knowledgeable and thorough.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2008

Poor communicator. We never knew what was going on throughout. Did not keep family up to date on a daily basis.

Submitted December 26, 2008

after a long bout of what my regular doctor perceived as asthma I was in the emergency room for the third time in two weeks, Dr.Garg came to see me (he had been treating me for sleep apnea) and came to say hello, i told him what was happening and he decided to order x-rays of my throat, and then suggested a throat specialist, I was finally diagnosed with polyps in my vocal cords, they were located right at the airway, i had emergency surgery the next morning. He saved my life. i love Dr.Garg.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2008

Dr. Rakesh K. Garg's Credentials

• J N Med Coll, Aligarh Muslim Univ, Aligarh, Up, India (Grad. 1973)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Newton, NJ