Ratings for Dr. Scott H. Kuennen

He is a great Dr. He always takes the time to answer my questions and is great with my daughter. I highly reccomend him!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2011

Dr Kuennen is an awesome Doctor. I personally have never liked doctors except for him. Takes the time to talk and actually listen to you, and he works with your goals in mind. Does not talk down to you and truly seems to care. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Kuennen treats my mom, me, and my daughter and we all love him. He definately cares about his patients and you can tell everytime you see him. He takes the time to explain things and doesn't just tell you what you want to hear. I would not go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Kuennen is very helpful and kind. He makes sure you understand everything and will try to find the cause of things and not just treat the symptom. This man saved my life by being thorough in his work.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2009

Dr. Kuennen is wonderful! I never was big on doctors until I got married and my wife forced me to go. Luckily I found Dr. Kuennen. Even though he's very busy he takes the time to answer my questions and makes sure I understand everything. He's up to date on the latest medical findings and is good at putting these findings into practice.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2007

Dr. Kuennen is always very pleasant. He takes his time and is really great with my children. He seems very knowledgeable and seems to have a supportive, knowledgeable staff. My husband who is very apprehensive about seeing a doctor has always been put at ease with Dr. Kuennen.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

Dr. Scott H. Kuennen's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)