Ratings for Dr. Phillip G. Marks

Dr. Marks is friendly doctor initially, but after a procedure, he will not see you until your scheduled follow-up appointment. Dr. Marks performed lithotripsy on my husband's kidney stone;my husband had terrible pain afterwards and could not pass his stone. Three days after lithotripsy,my husband called for an appointment with Dr. Marks. Dr. Marks would not see him,despite his pain and inability to return to work.My husband went to another urologist to have another type of procedure necessary to remove his kidney stone. A friend of ours and my husband's cousin have had similar experiences with Dr. Marks;if they had complications after a procedure,Dr. Marks would not see them until their scheduled follow-up appointments.I rate Dr. Marks as very unhelpful because of the experiences of my husband,his friend and his cousin.I rate Dr. Marks as not knowlegable because the lithotripsy was unsucessful, and the other urologist strongly discouraged lithotripsy for the size and location of stone.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

THis dr is really great.He cares about his patients and takes the time to listen to you when you go see him has a great staff too

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Phillip G. Marks's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1983)

Guardian