Ratings for Dr. Randolph J. Jacobs

Very frustrating. I waited over an hour and a half for both appointments, felt rushed and left with out a good feeling. He spends more time teaching his two assistants than talking to the patient. First time did not even explain what he was doing, left the work to his assistant. I will not be going back.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Dr. Jacobs is very knowledgeable in his field and is also a fine listener. He truly cares for his patients!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

Dr. Jacobs did two surgeries on me, made mistakes on both. Left Squamous cancer cells growing in my leg. I went to a different dermatologist to correct his mistakes.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

I went to Dr. Jacobs for a spot on my cheek that wouldnt go away. When he walked in he never introduced himself he looked at the spot on my face and whispered to his assistant that this was a waste of time. He then gave me a perscription for rosacea. Shortly after meeting with him I was deployed overseas where a military dermatologist took a biopsy and told me I had skin cancer. I have run into of several other patients that have had similar issues with this doctor. Please do not go to him.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

My overall experience was very poor. Although all the office staff was friendly, the total wait-time was approximately 1 1/2 hours. When the Dr. came in, his introduction was haste, he did not sit down or close the door. He asked to see the mole in question (on my back), and I awkwardly stood and lifted my shirt (while the door was still opened). Then proceeding with mole removal, I was never instructed to lay on the patient bed, etc. Instead, I sat in a chair, leaning forward, pulling up my shirt, while the Dr. leaned over me. Hard to put into words how awkward and uncomfortable the entire scene was (and I am not high-maintenance by any stretch). There was a definite lack of making the patient feel comfortable on ANY level. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

I was totally misinform by his staffs and basically paid $105 for a non-service.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

great doctor nose what to do nice pleasent freidly

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

Very knowledgeable and helpful. Also very polite.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2010

Dr. Randolph J. Jacobs's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1986)

Harvard-Pilgrim