Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Toni Rebic, M.A.

Toni is amazing. Her no bs, direct yet compassion, creative approach WORKS. If you are looking to really improve yourself and your life, and really ready to put in the work to make positive changes, then she is the therapist for you. Her one on one sessions are powerful and you get to the real root of the problem ASAP - and her workshops are amazing. I was a changed person after attending and applying what I learned in just 3 sessions I.e. 1 workshop. I then took a few more and they all helped in different ways. I highly recommend Toni. Get ready for an awesome journey and enjoy the ride!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

I am so glad I ended up in Toni’s office , she removed my body pains that I have been dealing with for over 30 years , she helped me align my self , I am today very happy with my self , I truly enjoy life , I live without anxiety or fears . In a short period of time , Toni helped me overcoming my divorce and made it an easier transition. I recommend Toni to everyone that would like to liberate them selfs from all the anchors that holds them down . Thank you Toni

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

Toni has changed my life in the most amazing way . Before starting with her , I was drinking alcohol almost every day because I was running a way from emotional pain that I couldn’t face . Toni helped open my eyes to the issues that were occurring in my life and helped me obtain a new way of thinking about them as well as thinking in general . I have been to many psychologists before and Toni is incomparible . She is a true gem and a life saver .

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

Toni is extremely knowledgeable and aware of how the human mind works. I have grown so much since my experience with Toni and live a life on my terms now! Highly recommend :)

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

After 4 sessions with Dr. Rebic my anxiety lifted by about 90%, I had had other therapists before but all they did was listen to me, I didn't want to just have someone listen to me, I needed tools to help me get out of my situation and Toni definitely helped me with that. I highly recommend her. She helped change my life! Thank you Toni!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2018

She is amazing. I always felt better after our sessions. She helped me a lot.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Je viens de terminer une thérapie avec le Dre Toni Rebic, et je dois avouer qu'elle est très efficace, compétente et à l'écoute de notre besoin. J'ai hésité avant de consulter et honnêtement j'aurais dûe le faire il y a bien longtemps. Elle m'a aidé à changer certain comportements qui était ancré en moi depuis ma très jeune enfance, elle m'a guidé dans une nouvelle façon de penser et agir. Je peux vous dire que je me sens beaucoup mieux maintenant, il me reste du travail à faire mais je suis sûr la bonne voie. Merci beaucoup Dre Rebic, vous êtes la meilleure.

Submitted November 22, 2017

I have mixed feelings. On one hand, she's very effective at what she does if you let her - which is to change your thinking patterns. On the other, some things she said to me made me think she really needed to take a feminism 101 course. For example, when I told her about my troubles as a woman in a male-dominated field, she told me I "should laugh with the boys" and maybe "girls are just not interested in that" as if those two (problematic) thoughts had never occurred to me and tried to relate my experience to her having the nerve to open her practice facing LaSenza. Nevertheless, I got a lot better mentally in areas that were not related to my being a woman in STEM. I would recommend her to an older crowd with more traditional views.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Toni Rebic, M.A.'s response
Thanks for sharing your feedback and I'm glad you got meaningful results from our sessions. Yes, it's all about shifting mind patterns and replacing the hurtful ones with those that feel better and make you stronger. More than that, it’s also understanding that no one has control over your emotions but you - not the boys, not even me. As the feminist Eleanor Roosevelt famously said, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." I would have much enjoyed a Feminist conversation with you as I've always been a staunch defender of women's equality, the underprivileged, and human rights. My dad even thought I would become a lawyer! Lol My door is always open should you care to have one

Submitted October 3, 2017

She is absolutely fantastic!!Been seeing her for 8 years with my wife to discuss marriage issues as well as various personal issues and always come out of her sessions feeling very positive. She is one of a kind!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Toni Rebic, M.A.'s response
Thank you very much for your trust in me! I so appreciate witnessing the growth that you’ve experienced in your couples’ journey and wish you many happy years together.

Submitted October 3, 2017

Toni helped me to overcome a depression and I learnt that what I think affects my life. My life completely changed (for the very positive) after completing my therapy. She knows what she does and she's very good at it.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Toni Rebic, M.A.'s response
I helped you help yourself. The power is (and always has been!) in you. And I’ve very proud of the time and investment you made in yourself.

Toni Rebic, M.A.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

M.A., Psychologist Founder of TrueSelf Psychology, a progressive behavioral modification system that promotes healing and development in clients; offers psychological services to individuals, couples and families Teacher of over 10 different TrueSelf Development Workshops, animator of monthly Gratitude classes, and head of the TrueSelf Community Facebook page Writer of reflective readings and videos to guide you to your true self

• English
  • French

• McGill University (Grad. 2004)

• Cognitive behavioral therapy