Ratings for Dr. Toni Rebic

I first met Toni at one workshop I attended in which she was a presenter. I loved her no nonsense approach! As I consider myself to be very pragmatical, Toni's direct approach fits perfectly with my needs and my personality. I went to her practice a couple of times and then I started taking her workshops. And all has brought a lot of positive changes in my life, more self-acceptance, self-love and a new way to interpret what happens around me. I definitely recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

I found Toni in this website when I was in a hard situation in my life. She helped me to come to the best solution in a short time. The thing I like about her is that she is direct and she changes the way you were looking at things. After I handled my issues, I started to go to her workshops and I've grown a lot since then. I feel like I'm a new person, stronger and energetic. I'm spontaneous and able to enjoy the moment. I feel like I met myself recently and I like me a lot :) Thanks to Toni. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

I started with the workshop she gave last December about setting goals..and I continued ever since because I have found new ways of thinking and creating new patterns. I was finishing my mat leave and didn't particularly wanted to go back to work. I had left work overwhelmed. Taking those workshop helped me understand and be aware of my thinking patterns which in result helped me at work, now I feel great in my position. I love her approach and her energy. Very easy to understand the workshops as she uses drawings, to explain certain things. I have grown so much in the last six months taking the courses that I don't want to stop. Family and friends are asking me what I am doing and I am introducing them to what I learn and they are taking the workshops with me. We all see a difference in ourselves with Toni's approach. Strongly recommend her to everyone that is willing and ready to grow and take the next step in the life that they want to create.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Found Dr. Rebic to be insightful and compassionate. She helped me see patterns that started in childhood and have continued through my life.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I did not have an overall good impression. She did help me with a specific issue, and for that I'm thankful to her, but on later visits I felt very judged. No it is not because you are telling me what I don't want to hear, it is in your delivery. I found you to lack genuine warmth and compassion. This is just my 'personal' experience with this doctor. It does not discredit her qualifications in the field.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Dr. Toni Rebic's response
Trust that my reply is to help you see something you may not have noticed. You say that I've helped you and you will always be grateful, you also allude that the content was favourable, however you did not like how it was delivery. Well, "Two out of three ain't bad", as Meatloaf would sing, and yet you rated me 1/5 on helpfulness. So my question to you is: Where else in your life do you erase all the good and focus on what you don't like? This is exactly what creates unhappiness and depression, and is the reason I hold practically free monthly gratitude sessions - to encourage people to focus on what is a good for two hours without the interruption of negativity. We attract how we are trained to perceive. So it is so important to practice noticing what you like and to make that important. It would also have been more valuable for your development if you would have shared your feelings in session - we could have worked on your assertiveness and I also could have modified my approach to your needs. I hope you practice seeing the good. Best, Toni

Submitted May 15, 2016

I am so grateful for Toni! She helped me through many trials in my life and I'm so thankful to have been recommended to her.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr. Toni Rebic's response
I am glad you've received the help you needed to overcome those trying times. Keep the breakthroughs coming! lol

Submitted May 27, 2016

I think she's amazing. She helped me solve my problems in just a few sessions. I'm so grateful I met her!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr. Toni Rebic's response
I am thrilled you resolved the problems in your life journey. You deserve the success coming your way.

Submitted May 27, 2016

Simply, the best is how one can define Toni Rebic. Thank you for what you do.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Dr. Toni Rebic's response
You are making me blush :)) Thank you for the kind words!

Submitted May 27, 2016

I found Dr. Toni Rebic's unique approach very helpful. Sharp, quick in her assessment, fair. Her words still resonate with me and helped me become more aware of myself, my feelings, and, most importantly, of other feelings. If you're ready to change, to do the work and improve your life, she'll be right there ready and happy to help. My life definitely improved since I saw her.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr. Toni Rebic's response
Being open-minded and ready for growth is the first and most important stage to be in to allow change and development to occur in your life. I am happy you were able to improve on aspects of your life - you deserve such personal achievements! Wishing you nothing, but the best.

Submitted May 27, 2016

She insists to be rate on this website, but my experience with her wasn't a positive one. There is something that does not make sense about all the ratings and praise she has received here. My problem has been a very sensitive topic for me and yet I felt that she either made me feel worse about it or dismissed my feelings entirely. I found her to be very condescending and dismissive to my concerns. During appointments, sometimes she would be on her cellphone while "listening" to what I have to say, only for her response to be that my problems are all in my head and that I simply have to clap my hands and change the way I think. Whenever I'd say something which didn't align with her opinions she would become patronizing and dismissive, to the point of openly laughing at me. She was quick to form assumptions and I never felt understood.

Submitted March 5, 2016

Dr. Toni Rebic's response
Interesting question - How is there so many positive reviews when your experience is so different? This begs a further question: How can we have different opinions of the same experience? If everyone enjoyed the Titanic and some didn’t, does that mean it wasn’t a good movie? If you don’t like Indian food and go to an Indian restaurant, does that mean that the food is bad? Is it possible that it is our perception, our interpretation, our assumptions that form our opinions? Therapy is about changing your negative patterns and healing from the past and the only way to do that is by changing the meaning of these experiences in the present moment. Rehashing the past can feel relieving but will never solve your problems. It is in doing proactive, process work that you learn and let go of the past to build a greater future. So - “is it all in your mind”... You bet! Your whole world is in there and then gets projected out in the form of your life. For a greater understanding, I suggest to my clients to read The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz (https://experiencelife.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/28-the-four-agreements.pdf) You are more than welcome to join my monthly Gratitude workshop since it is a form of process work that helps us change our mindset. You can also see me privately to discuss your concerns. Sincerely, Toni

Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr. Toni Rebic's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

M.A., Psychologist Founder of TrueSelf Psychology, a progressive behavioral modification system that promotes healing and development in clients; offers psychological services to individuals, couples and families Teacher of 7 different TrueSelf Development Workshops, head of monthly Gratitude classes, and head of the TrueSelf Community Facebook page Writer of reflective readings and videos to guide you to your true self

• English
  • French

• McGill University (Grad. 2004)

• Cognitive behavioral therapy