Ratings for Toni Rebic, M.A.

To this day, Toni's teachings help me be a better person and live with more awareness. I'm so grateful for one of her teachings in particular, which shifted completely the way I think, even revolutionized it. She showed me how to choose your thoughts for a happier life. Once you know and understand that concept, you understand that life is all about intentions and mindfulness. Toni made me realize that the suffering you have in you doesn't need to define you, it simply tells the story of your values and beliefs - and these can sometimes harm you more than you think. Toni has been an amazing guide to get me out of the sadness I felt for years, I cannot thank her enough for what she did for me. I continue to work with her teachings and these have become my daily practices. That work we did together took less than three months.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2019

At first i had trouble understanding they way Toni worked as she takes notes on her phone as shes working, but she is honestly the best and she 1000% knows what shes doing. Once you build that trust relationship with her all works well. Shes kind and super knowledgeable

flag | Submitted July 5, 2019

Toni is a no nonsense, down to earth, solution oriented therapist. I first participated in one of her monthly "Power of Gratitude" session, where I heard people talking about how Toni's teaching changed their lives. That got my attention. I ended up following several of her workshops. This had and has a profound, positive and permanent impact on how I feel in my life. I highly recommend Toni's services.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2019

Toni is a real gem and really knows her subject well. Her help has been invaluable.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2019

One of the best decisions of my life!!!! Toni's private sessions and workshops started my journey to happiness and self love. She is brutally honesty. Her patience and dedication to her clients are incomparable. I am empowered with life long skills and knowledge. I am living my best life with clarity and endless opportunities. If someone is struggling to live their best life? Contact Toni and begin your journey.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2019

She kind of brushed off my issues and said it’s nothing that important, pretty much to get a hold of myself, while looking at her phone every 2 minutes. I didn’t feel I got a lot of value and had to look for another professional, wasted my money.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2019

Toni is the best! Doesn't wast your time. So knowledgeable, fast and resourceful. Really gets to the point fast. Her passion for her career and helping people drives her not to just listen, but provide you with tools. This has helped me grow in so many ways I never expected. Given the tools has made me better in all aspects of my life and I have Toni to thank for that. She has made herself available in moments I could have never expected. She's never made me feel judged or guilty. She's supportive and brutally honest! I'm am so grateful Toni has such a passion and a gift. She makes it so simple.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2019

I saw Toni about 2 years ago while going through my divorce. She was quick in making an accurate assessment of what issues I was struggling with and helped me out of the quick sand! I like that she`s accessible, direct and has a good sense of humour! I have already recommeded her to many friends. Keep up the good work Toni!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

I consulted with Toni during difficult times in my life, more particularly a divorce and later on, a toxic relationship. She helped me greatly, not only by guiding me through these tough times, but also by providing me with the tools to become a better person. Today, I’m in a much better place and I have to thank Toni for that!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2019

Toni is one of the most caring person I've met, very professional and with a lot of knowledge and a lot of patience. It provided me with the attention I needed until I was able to see the strength in me and to find the courage to accept the beauty in me . I am grateful for all the work she does, her continuous support with the workshops and the community. Thank you Toni!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018

Toni Rebic, M.A.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

M.A., Psychologist Founder of TrueSelf Psychology, a progressive behavioral modification system that promotes healing and development in clients; offers psychological services to individuals, couples and families Teacher of over 10 different TrueSelf Development Workshops, animator of monthly Gratitude classes, and head of the TrueSelf Community Facebook page Writer of reflective readings and videos to guide you to your true self

• English
  • French

• McGill University (Grad. 2004)

• Cognitive behavioral therapy