Dr. Robert M. Schwarcz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Schwarcz

Hello - I have never written an online review for a doctor before. I feel it is necessary to write one now to express grateful I am to have found Dr. Schwarcz. To begin with, he is very personable and took so much time explaining my issue (under eye swelling and lines) and how it could be addressed. Ultimately, he gave me filler which has proven to give good results. Most importantly, he inspired confidence. I will return to him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Dr. Schwarcz carefully listened to what I was hoping to achieve with facial fillers, then did his magic on my face which took years off of my appearance. I'm VERY happy with the results! I also greatly appreciated Dr. Schwarcz's careful and methodical style, and his sensitivity to my comfort throughout the injection process. I'm especially impressed with the filler he did around my eyes and forehead which are difficult areas to achieve natural and smooth results. I've been getting injectable facial fillers for many years and from a variety of doctors over the years, and Dr. Schwarcz is definitely among the best.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

I met with Dr. Schwarcz after experiencing issues following a dermal filler injection by another doctor. While the other doctor did not address my concerns, Dr. Schwarcz did a thorough exam of the problem area, assessed my symptoms, and made a clear diagnosis. I found him to be very professional and friendly. For any other dermal fillers, I would go to Dr. Schwarcz.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

I had a terrible experience here. He told me that the procedure was non-invasive but I left his office with major bruises on my skin. When I complained, he said it was absolutely normal. I knew right away that I had made a terrible mistake since it was not my first experience with fillers and I had never reacted that way before. It took more than a week for the bruises to heal, even though he assured me that I would be fine in 48 hours. Even after I recovered from the bruises, the skin under my eyes appeared hollow and saggy. I called again and asked for another visit, and his assistant brushed me off. There are many good doctors in New York City's Upper East Side and he is not one of them -- I strongly recommend that you avoid him and do your research.

Submitted June 27, 2014

I've had eye surgery and filler treatments with Dr. Schwarcz and have found him repeatedly nice but not such satisfying results. In hindsight after I went for another consultation elsewhere, I realized how hasty and carefree his approach is. He doesn't have the experience that I found elsewhere, nor does he take careful protocol with medical photos or the eye and patience for doing good filler treatments. In NYC especially, a lot of these doctors just want to make $$, but don't put the quality into their work. He was a prime example of that.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

DR ROBERT SCHWARTZ IF FANTASTIC HAS DONE SURGERY EYE HES KIND CONSIDERATE AND UNDERSTANDING AND GENTLE WONDERFUL DOCTOR

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Dr. Schwarcz is very good with fillers. Beware of Sculptra though with any doctor. I did not have a good experience with it and still have lumps in my chin over a year later. It is not for everyone.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr. Schwarcz is the best. He is meticulous, very attentive to detail, does excellent work. He also listens well and takes time to explain procedures. His staff is helpful, and the overall experience is the best you can hope to have.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

I don't normally post comments online but i was so impress with my consultation that i was compelled to go online and leave this comment. My mother and I had seen Dr Schwarcz for a consultation regarding bags under the eyes. I am very big on customer service and I must say that I had an awesome experience from the front desk to the actual examining room. I felt at ease with the Dr Schwarcz. He took his time examining my eyes explaining what procedure was necessary. Turns out that he determine that i don't need surgery, that what i was experiencing was natural and told me some natural remedies and elevation should relieve the problem . I was very impress with that prognosis. From that moment I new Dr Schawarcz was not about the money like some practices are, but the well being and safety of his patients. Even though i did not need surgery i believe he provided me with the best outcome for my situation which was not to have surgery.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

It has been six months since my facelift with Dr. Schwarcz. Really what an outstanding result!! I don't look pulled or done as I was worried about before. I had a facelift done by someone else 5 years ago and have never been happy with the results and my ears were weird looking after that surgery and my neck looked lumpy. Dr. Schwarcz fixed my ears and now I can wear my hair up. I see no scars, and my neck finally looks great! I am really happy with his results and really liked every interaction with him. He was thorough and very patient with all of my questions. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Dr. Robert M. Schwarcz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Robert M. Schwarcz is an oculoplastic surgeon in New York City. He is highly trained in upper and lower eyelid blepharoplasty surgery and other cosmetic and facial reconstructive procedures.

• English

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

• BCBS Illinois