Ratings for Dr. Heath L. BETTENCOURTT

The staff here is absolutely disgusting! Very rude and not helpful with questions! One of the "managers" Alexa is the worst! Never has a smile on her face and does not greet customers and their parents with any type of respect! I would NOT recommend this doctors office to anyone, not because of the doctor, but because of the rudeness expressed by the staff!!!

Submitted August 7, 2014

Excellent doctor. He's always able to calm my son down. I have referred many of my friends and family to him.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

Dr. Bettencourt is one of my least favorite pediatricians that I have dealt with. I was splitting up my daughter's MMR shots into the individual Measles, Mumps & Ruebella components because of the possible autism link. He was providing the shots to me, spaced about 6 months apart. One day I was in his office getting my daughter her Mumps vaccine, and the next day I had a registered letter stating that Dr. Bettencourt was dropping me as a patient because I was not following the CDC vaccination schedule. I had discussed my plan of splitting up the shots when I first became his patient, he was providing me with the individual vaccines, and then he DROPPED ME as a patient because of it. Truth be told, he was never my favorite doctor, and I was already thinking about seeing his new associate, Athena (Lafort??) for my next appointment. Needless to say, I was very shocked and insulted to have been dropped by a pediatrician - I thought we were in agreement as to her health care!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

not very school friendly hours 8-4 closed 12-1 no evenings or saturdays

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

Dr Bettencourt is one of the best peds doctors my children have seen. He really does great putting the little ones at ease ( my 2y/o) and is easy to talk to for older ones (my 13 y/o). He is very observant and always answers all of my questions. It's always been relatively easy to get in ASAP when I had a sick child. I would recommend him highly to all parents.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2008

Dr. Heath L. BETTENCOURTT's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Gretna, LA