Ratings for Dr. Tammy T. Tully

Dr. Tully and the staff are top rate. They are highly professional and friendly. Dr. Tully has helped a great deal dealing with my eye problems, which are substantial. Many thanks.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Great care great staff handled all our matters quickly..

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

This was the third and final time I will visit Dr. Tully's office. Scheduling an appointment was difficult as they have strange hours and share office days with another practice. Last year they tried to sell me a pair of reading glasses for $540. Also last year, they charged a little over $300, in addition to my insurance, for contact lenses for my daughter. This year I told them just to give me the paper script and I would get the contacts on my own. The girl behind the counter then advised there was an $80 "fitting fee" for contacts. I reminded her that we were not ordering contacts, and she advised the fee still existed. I will NEVER go back and would recommend that nobody else go there either. I understand doctors are trying to make a living too, but this practice is ONLY about gouging patients.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Dr. Tully and her staff were very nice. My eyes are not very bad, but I have to wear readers to see the computer and anything close up. Distance vision is not perfect but really okay. I was prescribed a progressive lens. She told me I would be able to wear them all the time if I chose to. Upon trying on the glasses, I could not see at all with them, not close up or distance. They tested them and said they were not made correctly, so they had another pair made. This time, it was better but still couldn't see the computer at the distance I was from it. I could see it with the readers. Still could not wear them all the time though. I asked if I could get a refund and just forget the whole thing but a refund was not possible. If you go to her be sure you are prepared to lose the money if you are not satisfied with them. Mailed the glasses back and told her she could have them, that I had no use for them. As of this date no refund but never saw a no refund policy in office.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

My family has used Dr. Tully for several years. She is a down to earth person who cares for her patients. As long as she is in business I don't plan on going to anyone else.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

amazing doctor. spends time with you and cares. her staff is so nice. she is so normal and not a snotty docor

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

I had been going to her for years and will never be back after waiting 2 1/2 hours in her office. I was on time but they were overbooked and made me wait forever.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

The few times I had seen an optometrist they had all told me that my vision was 20/20. Somewhere between then and until I met Dr. Tully; my vision had gone bad, the funny thing was I had no idea my vision had failed because my brain was compromising. I use to get headaches after long hours of looking at my computer screen and or my eyes would grow tired easily. Now that she has prescribed me eyewear, I have more vision stamina while working on a computer, and I do not get the same headaches I use to get. These glasses ROCK MY WORLD! Kind Regards, Dawn Owens

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

Dr. Tully is the best! She diagnosed a condition in my daughter's eye if left untreated, she would be legally blind the rest of her life!! We are greatly appreciative in her efforts to correct her eye problems. She is very thorough, patient, spends lots of time with you, answers all your questions, and is great with kids. I reccommend her to anyone. I recently went to her for myself, and she was great with me too! Thank you Dr. Tully!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Tully by a friend. She was wonderful with my 6 year old daughter. She found (and confirmed with more than one test) eye problems that another doctor had missed. She was very thorough, very patient, and very knowledgeable. Doctors like Dr. Tully are few and far between. I would recommend her to anyone without reservation.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

Dr. Tammy T. Tully's Credentials

• Southern College Of Optometry (Grad. 1994)