Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Dattoli

Dr. Dattoli and his entire staff are second to none. The office is warm and inviting. Everybody moves with a purpose. They explain everything and make you feel welcome to ask questions. We feel quite blessed to have found the Dattoli Cancer Center.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

At a Gleason 8 and cancer outside the gland, I was given no hope for treatment in Oregon. By the Grace of God I found Dattoli. After 28 treatments and 85 seeds, I await treatment on my lymphnodes. This is a world class facility and I recommend it to any man with prostate cancer. He will save your life.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

This doctor saved my life. He was recommended by a world known specialist from Charlottesville Va. The Virginia doctor said my case required an md/artist and that is why he sent me there from Ohio. Five doctors missed my cancer. Dattoli spent 45 minutes on a friday night on the phone with me from florida to ohio helping me understand my illness and how his team approaches the cure.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2008

Dr. Michael J. Dattoli's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1985)