Ratings for Dr. R. Scott Miner

Dr Scott is a kind and caring practioner. He was instrumental in getting my hip/pelvis back into position so I could walk again without crutches. When I broke my little toe he was again able to insure the integrity of all the bones in my foot so the little toe was able to knit back together. I cannot say enough good about his abilities and his dedication to staying up with the continuing education...He is a true Doctor in the entire sense of the term.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

This guy is a scammer. They act very friendly there to get people conned into paying for useless 'services'. It was clear to me that 'treatments' they offer there are scams. Because the office is in a popular area of Tempe, and the people there act like they want to help, many are tricked into putting out a lot of money which is wasted. They have a polished web-site that is misleading about how good they are. Please don't get duped. When I asked questions about some of the things they wanted me to buy, they did not have full answers, and were clearly rattled that I wasn't just swallowing the prepared speeches without question.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2008

Dr. R. Scott Miner's Credentials

• Sherman College Of Straight Chiropractic (Grad. 2000)

Multiplan