Ratings for Dr. K. V. Dechert

Really going to miss having her for my doc. Very knowledgeable, patient, great sense of humour. The best

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr. Dechert is a peach! I absolutely like her very much, and she is the best ! Very understanding, professional, great sense of humour, always persistent in the best interest of her patient. I don't know what else to say! She is just the best!!!!! Could not ask for anyone more trustworthy and is a "doll".

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Ask anyone who has ever been a patient of Dr. Dechert and they will probably tell you that she is the best doctor that they have ever had. Very thorough yet friendly and caring.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I would recommend Dr. Dechert as she is very understanding; refers you to specialist and follows up promptly. I've seen her in various positions within the hospital, and she is always professional and knowledgeable. I'm so lucky to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

I have seen here in various locations and settings over the last 15 years and she is always friendly and professional. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Probably the best doctor in Bracebridge! Why isn't she dealing with the elderly patients at The Pines? Their lives would be sooooo much better with her on their sides. Two thumbs up!!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Turning 60 was the best thing that happened to me. I have the best doctor in the world. Thank you so much for all you have done for me.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

I am the most fortunate of seniors to have been accepted as a patient by Dr. Dechert. I have had several doctors in my lifetime and also worked for many years in a large hospital. The other doctors I've had personally, pale in comparison. I had considered moving to another area but now that I have been so blessed, I will be remaining right where I am and expressing my gratitude every day.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

What a fantastic doctor. I've had many GPs in my life and never has anyone shown the ability to find out what my problems are. She has referred me to several specialists and always follows up. She makes you feel very comfortable and is so efficient and caring all the time. She is the best doctor in Muskoka. She will not delay any necessary action that needs to be taken on your behalf. She visits regulary in the hospital and has an excellent rapport with the hospital staff.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2009

Dr. Dechert has been a great help to my father. She shows genuine concern for his health and takes the time to find out exactly what is going on with someone's health. I'm so thankful he's back with her.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009