Ratings for Dr. Jordan L. Bailey

Based on the over-medication of my elderly father, the delegation of checkups being done exclusively by a Nurse Practitioner, the inability of staff to find my dad's blood work just days after they did the work, and the pin cushioning & bruising done to my dad's arm by the staff, I have to nothing positive to say. This is health care???

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I give Dr. Bailey a poor rating. He need to pay more attention to his patients and not his computer. He needs to review nursing staff for efficiency and patient replies to phone calls which is none exsitant!!!I'm changing doctors!!!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Bailey for a little over a year now. Although most of my appointments have been 6 mon. med checks, when I've needed advice or had concerns, he has always been attentive to my concerns. When I told him I would feel more comfortable doing my gyn. appts. with a female he and his office staff were very good about recommending one and helping me make the appointment.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

Dr. Jordan L. Bailey's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

• BCBS Illinois