Dr. Emily Andersen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Emily Andersen

My family is probably what you would call ongoing tough cases because fragrances from chemicals affect both my husband and daughters nervous systems so as a result we see her often. Dr. Anderson goes above and beyond to sort out our problems. Her staff are always great. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Great Chiropractor , very knowledgeable and always willing to accomodate us. Over the past 40 years I tried different chiropractic approaches and the activator method Dr Andersen uses is by far the most effective and gentle adjustment. Love her holistic approach and suggestions. The front staff is also amazing and very helpful.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Have been seeing Dr. Anderson for nearly 20 years and even after moving from Mississauga in 2001 I continue to travel nearly an hour to see her. I respect her philosophy of putting patient care first and I have benefited first hand from her care after suffering from a herniated disc. Have recommended Dr. Anderson and her team to many friends.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Never on time and actually made by back pain worse after going for 15 treatments . I would be very cautious.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Have been with Dr. Andersen for more than 20 years, she is amazing , I suffer from migraines and she has helped tremendously , Also her staff is the best staff you will find, friendly and very efficient . I do and will recommend Dr. Andersen to my family and friends who already come here. You will love her too , If you are looking for someone who listens and does not rush you and will fix and help you try Dr. Andersen cannot say how happy I am finding and knowing her all this time.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Anderson's for over 20 years. She and her staff are very friendly, highly professional and always helpful. Dr. Anderson is highly knowledgeable and an excellent Chiropractor who I have no issues referring to anyone. What I appreciate most is her wholistic caring approach to everything she does... she presents me new suggestions and ideas regarding my lifestyle choices always focussed on improving my overall health. She is one of my most trusted health care professionals.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

My family and myself have been patients for over 16 years and we have always had excellent care. Whether it be suggestions for helping the situation being dealt with and dedication to try to solve the problem with exercises. Always great friendly efficient staff. Great place to go.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

My husband and I have been patients for 20 to 30 years. We have a sense of well being, and pain relief after our treatments, which we never take for granted. Dr. Andersen is excellent at her calling, and has greatly improved the quality of our health, and lives, over the years. Janet is a lovely kind lady too. They are the BEST! Pat and Howard

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Was in back pain, After seeing Dr. Andersen and getting work done, my range and pain level has gone done considerably. walk-in doctors prescribed -cream for back and pill(helped temporarily). Dr. Andersen used the activator method and I feel a difference as I have continued to get treatment to improve my spine. Dr. Andersen is very knowledgeable, can speak on any topic. Dr. Andersen was also able to accurately see my issues which than was re confirmed via x-ray, very impressive. Zen like office. Great experience.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Always late for my adjustments, similar experience as other reviews on this site.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr. Emily Andersen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Chiropractic played a valuable role in my own maternity and labour care. I raised my children on chiropractic care from birth. Children of chiropractors are statistically healthier and take far fewer medications than the general population. I found that to be true in our family. I have always enjoyed working with my maternity patients and helping them raise their children in a healthy way. I have practised in Mississauga since 1990. I am an eclectic practitioner, taking effective procedures from many different technique methodologies and blending them into my own unique approach. I also use Activator Method Techniques in my practice, having achieved advanced rating. I provide First Line Therapy, a nutritional counselling service highly regarded for therapeutic lifestyle intervention. I look forward to meeting you and helping you with your health goals, whether they are pain or function related or for overall wellness. I consider myself an excellent listener and hope that I get the opportunity to meet you in person and discuss your specific health challenge. For more information please call me at 905-281-8282 or visit my website at www.yourbacktohealth.ca

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1979)