Ratings for Dr. Stefanie N. Marshall

I cannot recommend Dr. Marshall at all! You are in and out of the office and I felt as if she had no time to address any of my concerns. I am a menopausal woman who has some issues and I felt as if she had no time to speak with me about them. I had to ask her about the Mona Lisa laser; she should have been the one to bring it up to me but never even said a word about it until I did. Again, go seek quality GYN care somewhere else!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Went to Dr. Marshall for part of my first pregnancy. Wouldn't recommend her to anyone who wants a personalized experience or individual attention. All the appointments I had with her were extremely brief and matter of fact. I don't believe she cared at all about me as a patient or a person. My husband referred to her office as "McDonalds healthcare" because it's in and out with the Dr as fast as possible. Not to mention, if you try to call this practice you'll be out on hold for at the very least 10min and will wait for all appointments for at least 30-45min. Definitely not a good experience for a first time mother!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. Marshall is an EXCELLENT Ob/gyn! I have been with her for 5 years, and through two high risk pregnancies. She ALWAYS has a smile on her face is always so pleasant. I am an emergency room nurse, so I have met many physicians...she is one of the best! I never have waited long to see her in the office. If you are looking for a caring and competent ob/gyn, I highly recommend her. She was so great during my labor, she kept me calm and informed. She has also delivered both of my sister's children.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Very poor bedside manner. Went to her because a doctor friend recommends her. Without even knowing my history, she was like a pill pusher asking if I wanted an ablation. Never heard a single word I said. I don't believe my exam was through, and I will not go back.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

The worst doctor I've ever been to! Not only did the doctor not make me feel comfortable or welcome but the staff upon calling to cancel an appointment were extremely rude! An all female staff is suppose to make you feel more comfortable and welcome? I think not!! I will never go back to this office AGAIN!!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

When I first moved to DE I went to the Dr. that seems to be highest rated in this list. I was very frustrated that this Dr. would even see me on my annual and I was sent home after dealing with a nurse. That's when I switched to Dr. Marshall through referal of another Dr. She might not spend much time with you, but only if it is not needed! WHenever I had questions or additional topics I wanted to discuss, she never turned me down. Would always answer in a friendly and professional manner. She helped me through 2 misscarriages and I never felt neglected. Now I am 4 weeks away from delivering my first baby and I have to say, after the rotations through the other Dr.s in the office I am glad I picked Dr. Marshall.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

I saw her because you have to rotate through the other Dr's when pregnant. However, I will definately decline to see her next time. Her demeanor is very nonchalant she and seems to be very uninterested with patients concerns. Has no compassion and entire office staff speak in an unfriendly tone, all except a few nurses. It just did not feel like my pregnancy was special or important. Look for another practice...

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Marshall now for over 10 years and she has always been very attentive and answered any of my questions. Being in healthcare myself, I had a lot of questions about my first pregnancy and she never made me feel uneasy in asking questions! She was with me during my pregnancy and although she had her 1st child during my 1st pregnancy she assured me she would be back in time for my first birth, and she was! She was there the day of my inducing and helped me decide to go ahead with a C section. She was supportive and Wonderful through my delivery, my husban even commented on her professionalism! She's amazing

flag | Submitted September 1, 2012

Oh my its the same here....i have been going to this doctor for few years. At the very first she was great..but last couple times i feel like all the others...appts rushed, she's in and out so fast that your like 'hello' i have questions??? I know she has alot of patients but she just needs to slow it down a little and not be so rushed,give patients the time to ask questions..to make us feel like she's there for us

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

I went to Dr. Marshall for the first half of my first pregnancy. I felt she rushed each appointment, her demeanor was always very nonchalant; as though she were very uninterested in my concerns. The entire office staff spoke in an unfriendly tone, often speaking down to my husband and I regarding upcoming appointments or ultrasounds. It just did not feel like my pregnancy was special or important. I definetly did not appreciate the rushed atmosphere.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

Dr. Stefanie N. Marshall's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2001)

• BCBS Massachusetts