Ratings for Rebecca J. Williams

After having a vaginal OB birth (which I fought for) with my first, I knew I wanted a midwife for my second. Rebecca is THE BEST OF THE BEST!!! She schedules an hour per appointment and has lots of toys if you need to bring children with you, her facility is clean and quiet. I drove an hour each way and she was more than worth it. She was a source of quiet strength for me throughout my intense 6 hour ordeal. Her birth suite is amazing. She has a soft padded tub that is perfect to labor in! She is VERY knowledgeable and has a very strong medical background but also understands that a woman knows how to have a baby. I felt very comfortable in her hands and knew if a problem arose she would see it coming and address it. I hemorrhaged a bit after birth and she was calm cool and collected, took care of it and I didn't even know until my husband told me the next day. She cooked breakfast for us too! I will never birth with another practitioner again! LOVE HER!!!! :)

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

When I first got pregnant I had a different midwife for the first two trimesters. After learning that my insurance didn't cover child birth, I had to switch midwives. BEST THING EVER. I didn't know that I wasn't getting good care until I met Rebecca, and she showed me what it means to have INCREDIBLE care from someone who doesn't see you as a paycheck, but as a person. She is one of the most free spirited unique women, and she inspires me. She gives great prices because she believes in what she does. I was so comfortable with her. She came to my house twice while I was in pre-labor to check on me. I gave birth in her clinic, and she cooked my husband and I breakfast after our baby was born. I love her. Changed my whole labor for the better. LOVE YOU REBECCA!!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Love Rebecca, have had her for one delivery and she also does my gynocological exams, she is very knowledgeable, compassionate, and caring.99% of the time you were seen right at your appointed time, only time it wasn't on time is bc the patients children before me were still picking up toys, very family friendly, she talked to our 4 year old about everything. She has a tv room and tons of toys throughout her office to keep your little ones busy during your check ups. She also has a lock kids cant get to so they are nice and safe, she always locks the door during your visit so that's nice you get a lot of one on one time and all appointments are an hour so no rush like a normal doctors office. Also, when you are no longer seeing her and call for an emergency or just a stupid question she calls you back that day, I love Rebecca, she will be my midwife for all of my subsequent births, also added plus she put my husband at ease he loves her to, my daughter wants to be a midwife bc of her!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Rebecca is smart, competent, caring, patient, fun, non-judgmental, and goes above and beyond the call of duty. You could not ask for a better midwife!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Rebecca is a wonderful CNM. She is very caring and made me feel very comfortable birthing with her. I recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Rebecca is a CNM committed to out-of-hospital births. She respects and works with you, whatever your personal choice of birthing style is. She also covers primary care for women. She always calls me back, calls me to follow up, and I know she is committed to me as her patient. She's prompt, able, and compassionate.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2008