You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Peter M. Famiglio

I don't understand why they charge an extra 600 dollars for cyst removal when it did not take any significant amount of time. Seems like profiteering to me when my Insurance told me the procedure was covered 100%. I had no time to decide or face a cancelation charge.

Submitted November 24, 2015

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

Dr Famiglio and his staff were wonderful to my daughter. She was very nervous and they did everything the could to make here comfortable. She had all 4 wisdom teeth removed. Pain was minimal. My dentist gave us 3 oral surgeons to choose from. I looked at all their ratings. Posted on Facebook to ask opinions and by far dr Famiglio came in as being the one to go too! We a glad we did. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Famiglio and his staff are of professional caliber to say the least. The surgery went smooth as can be and the recovery was fast and painless. I highly recommend Dr. Famiglio to anyone in need of an oral surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Dr. Peter Famiglio is a truly remarkable dentist, who I would recommend to anyone. I have seen him for an extraction of my wisdom teeth. I had no swelling and the soreness was gone after a couple of hours. I know several people that I have recommended to his office or has just gone, and time and time again I was impressed by how gifted he is and how incredible his staff is as well.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Dr Famiglio was great with my 7 y/o daughter. She was terrified of having to have teeth removed for ortho. He was great. He took his time, explining everything to her on a "kid"level. She had a great experience a went from having to literally dragging her in there to now she wants to know if any more need to come out. She wants to go back. What a great doctor, and staff too,

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

All the other positive comments above about this practice are completely true! I found Dr. Famiglio by going onto this site. Over the past 3 years, I have taken both my sons here for wisdom teeth extraction ( 1 scheduled, and 1 emergency). Dr. Famiglio and his practice exceeded all my expectations and I doubt you will find better anywhere else! Wait times are either short or nonexistent, Dr. Famiglio is very personable, caring, extremely knowledgeable, and does not rush when examining or treating his patients. The facility is beautiful and pristine. The staff are helpful, friendly and appear happy to be working there (which, in my experience - the attitude of the staff is sometimes indicative of what goes on behind the scenes and often a clue to the type of care you may end up receiving). Dr. Famiglio is a great guy, who obviously loves what he does, enjoys interacting with people, and places great emphasis on providing the best care in the most comfortable setting.

Submitted April 3, 2013

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Dr. Famiglio was excellent with my daughter. She was very nervous for her procedure and he did everything he could to make her at ease. He was very patient with her to sat the least. Staff was super friendly and very knowledgeable too!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Dr. Peter M. Famiglio's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I don't understand why they charge an extra 600 dollars for cyst removal when it did not take any significant amount of time. Seems like profiteering to me whe..."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Famiglio and his staff are the best! Throughout my procedure they were helpful, understanding, and caring."

February 2, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Peter" to "Peter M."

October 20, 2013