Ratings for Dr. Edgardo A. Crisostomo

Dr.Edgardo Crisostomo Has been very helpful at regulating my Meds. and helping me cope with the fact that I will have to live with epilepsy. He has a great sense of humor and I Know I'm going to get only the best care when I have an appointment.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

I have rarely had an experience as poor as I did with Dr. Edgardo Crisostomo. I would never recommend him to anyone. His bedside manner is terrible, he is condescending, and made me feel like an idiot for even being in his office. He didn't address any of my problems, and wrote me off as being a "whiner". I have had chronic problems with migraines my whole life, and he basically accused me of lying about my history/symptoms. In all honesty, this neurologist is a joke.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

I was seen by him about 3 times over about a 10-12 month period for Parkinson's symptoms, both motor and nonmotor symptoms.He seemed fairly knowledgable about some aspects of PD but was not very understanding nor helpful with regards to the non motor symptoms of PD and his bedside manner was horrible even on the first visit. I gave him the benefit of the doubt thinking he was just having a bad day but after two more visits with the same experience I changed physicians.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

Unlike the other post, I am an actual patient of Dr. Chrisostimo. I see him for the treatment of severe migraine headaches and my grandmother is in his care for the advancement of alzheimers disease. I find him to be a very pleasent, very knowledgeable neurologist who cares about his patients and their needs. I have never had to wait in his office longer than 15min, and schedualing is never an issue. He also made accomodations for an mri that was needed for special circumstances. He is a good doctor and a pleasure to see.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

My fiance was referred to this MD as he was recently diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. Myself being RN, I am somewhat familiar with the disease process but do not deal with it on a day to day basis. With no family hx, experiences with MS, my fiance was really at a loss to what to do. I would have expected that this MD who specializes in neurologic disorders would be full of educational information, resources. Was I more wrong. He never once in the 6 months we saw him gave educational information about disease or described the disease process. When my fiance had a flare-up/exacerbation, the doctor said, "Your still in denial, this is part of MS, you'll have to learn to deal with it, its normal..What is normal?? We were never told. He was very unprofessional, did not take the time to answer our questions, when asked to fill out disability paperwork he told us it was a waste of his time, and would take at least 15 minutes, go to your primary. Needless to say we are no longer seeing him!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2008

Dr. Edgardo A. Crisostomo's Credentials

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1977)