You may also like

Rate Dr. Navraj Heran

Dr. Navraj Heran's Ratings

Dr Heran is the best I owe him my life.. no more headaches no more loss of balance and little back pain. He was nothing but polite to me and very informative.. I would recommend him to everyone. I cant say thank you enough

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2860335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

My experiences with Dr. Heran have been wonderful. I have had 4 brain surgeries and feel like he has done such a good job each time. As for manners, always polite and empathetic. Has always included anyone with me In the conversation. I have great admiration for him and trust him with my life..

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2798790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Terrible experience. Very bad results out of surgery. Pushed me to do the surgery without giving me proper information that I could wait. Very bad attitude towards getting second opinion. Overall experience , awful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2793911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I waited over a year to see him and I have had chronic headaches and now shooting pains down the arms with numbness and tingling.
First off, this guy has no manners whatsoever. Could not be bothered to introduce himself to me or wife and child. Secondly, he could not get me out fast enough. I was left feeling like I was a waste of his time, when truthfully he was wasting mine.
To paraphrase, "I don't see an easy fix here and I don't feel like wasting my time in taking on a difficult case. I'm sending you to someone else. Bye."
Less then 4 minutes and I was out the door. I hadn't even left the room when he was already bringing another patient in. My wife an I were in such a shock that we were at a total loss for words.

This guy didn't become a doctor to help people. This idiot became a doctor for $$$$$$$$$
My appointment lasted LESS THEN 4 MINUTES. UNREAL.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2792469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I'm glad I didn't read the bad reviews here before my surgery. Although I felt he could have given me more time to explain follow up after my surgery my surgery went really well and I'm healing really fast! I had it a few days ago and am home. The first surgeon I saw..Dr. Matishak who is the top neurosurgeon in BC spoke to me before surgery and told me he personally trained Dr. Heran and he is confident that Heran's skill level with coil surgery is tops and Matishak was confident to refer me to him. I believe he was right. Again maybe more time afterwards to inform me of the steps etc ..but at the same time I realize during my surgery they had an overflow of surgeries and the surgeons were performing surgeries all day. They were overloaded that day. It was a marathon for them. So I understand, and the nurses inquired to him for me and I got the info I needed right away. He could improve on that, but the most important aspect 'his skill' definately is there.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2775607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

worst doctor ever in my opinion. my surgery's result shocks my other surgeons. Terrible experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2770126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr Heran, was late as he was called to ER.If that was me in ER, I would have wanted him too. So I can completely forgive the punctuality issues. He is an incredibly skilled surgeon and concurrent in research and theory. I found him pleasant,attentive and felt he really heard me. He is a rare talent in the field.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2736793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

He seemed more concerned with telling us how many of these procedures he'd performed as opposed to assuring me about my own situation. The appointment was too brief and I was left with more questions than answers.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2675055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Possibly the most bizarre appointment I have ever had with a doctor - began with a few questions, followed by about 5 movement test after which he told me there was nothing he could do for me and began to dictate a letter into a recording device about me, my condition etc but never explained what he was doing. What surprised me was in the letter he said I was disappointed that nothing could be done but we never actually talked about anything. After dictation was done I was literally dismissed. Honestly shocked at the whole experience as it was absolutely horrible. I left feeling upset, uninformed, and overall horribly disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2633454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

If he makes you wait two hours it because he's saving someone's life. If you don't like that, go elsewear. This man is a genius. He saves people that others have either failed, or didn't even try to and he does it so well you barely know you've had your head opened.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2631352].votes_count ]]