Ratings for Dr. Navraj Heran

This doctor was 2 hours late for my mothers appointment and then continued to be on his cellphone completely ignoring my mother during the appointment. When I asked him he went had the worst attitude and told me he was doing important things...why don't you let us know you're busy and reschedule? Completely rude and useless.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr. Heran gets a 5 out of 5. When other neurosurgeons were hesitant to operate, Dr. Heran was extremely confident that this back surgery would be very successful. And it was! Up and walking in three hours and no problems ...very grateful the we met him..changed my quality of life.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

I am awaiting my third procedure on a nasty aneurysm that just won't co-operate. I trust Dr. Heran. Very calm demeanor. Tells it like it is. I like him.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I was hospitalized due to herniated disc. Could not walk and was debilitated by the pain such that I needed to take emergency medical leave from work. Dr. Heran was contacted on a Friday about the dire situation I was in. He made special arrangements to have himself and various surgical support staff available OUTSIDE REGULAR OFFICE HOURS so I could be admitted for surgery on an urgent basis, which was the following Tuesday. I WALKED out of the clinic the same day, pain free, and am now back at work only 2 weeks after surgery. Many thanks to Dr. Heran and his team.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Dr. Heran operated on my back one year ago today. I had never had such terrible pain in my life . The operation was very successful and I am grateful to him for his wonderful treatment.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Very good experience. Back at work. No pain. All went well with surgery.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Awesome No concerns at all Confident but definitely does not suffer fools

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

FIRST OF ALL MY SON AND I HAD TO TAKE TIME OFF FROM OUR JOBS ON 2 DIFFERENT OCCASIONS TO SEE THIS DOCTOR......APPOINTMENT WAS AN EXTREMELY WASTE OF TIME, AS THIS DOCTOR IS USELESS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, AFTER My SON WAITED FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS FOR THIS SPECIALIST APPOINTMENT, OUR FIRST APPOINTMENT WE WAITED HALF AN HOUR TO BE TOLD THAT HE WAS CALLED TO ER AND WE HAD TO RESCHEDULE WHICH WE DID, CAME BACK TO HIM YESTERDAY, AFTER 1 MIN WE FELT LIKE HE WANTED US TO LEAVE AS HE SAID THAT ALL MY SON'S ISSUES WERE MUSCLE RELATED.... MY SON HAD AN MRI DONE WHERE HE WAS TOLD THAT HE HAD A DISC DENEGRATING PROBLEM WHERE THERE IS A BULGE IN HIS NECK.... WHEN HE ASKED MY SON QUESTIONS ABOUT HIS PAIN AND HE TOLD HIM HE CAN'T LIFT ANYTHING AND GETS A LOT OF HEADACHES HE JUST BRUSHED IT OFF BY SAYING MUSCLE RELATED AND NOTHING HE CAN DO AND CARRY ON WITH YOUR LIFE..... WHAT KIND OF DOCTOR IS THIS, AFTER ALL WE ARE PAYING HIS SALARY AND HE TREATS HIS PATIENCE WITH NO CARE....ASKED ME IF I WAS THE SISTER AND ALSO MY AGE NOT SURE WHY AS THIS WAS NOT MY APPOINTMENT....IN HIS ACTIONS WE KNEW HE JUST WANTED US TO LEAVE BUT WE KEPT ASKING ANOTHER QUESTION... HE THEN GOT UP AND WENT TO GET THE NEXT PATIENT WHILE WE WERE STILL SITTING IN HIS ROOM...HOW RUDE! I HAVE BEEN TO MANY DOCTORS AND SPECIALIST IN MY LIFE AND THIS WAS MY FIRST TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!!!! JACQUELINE

Submitted February 12, 2016

My appointment with Dr. Heran was a complete waste of time!!! He said he couldn't help me but went on and on about procedures that could be done in the US and throwing out figures ranging between $3,000 and $30,000 US. He then looked at me and said "I didn't cause your pain". He basically told me that I have a problem with my SI joint but never performed a physical exam on me, how does that work??? He told me to go back to the pain clinic for nerve block and or nerve ablation. Both procedures have been done with little success. I will be asking my GP to refer me to a Neurosurgeon that is actually interested in helping me.

Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Heran has skilled hands. But if he'd operated when my brain tumour was first discovered, instead of waiting two and a half more months for a second MRI, I might not be going through radiation and chemotherapy treatment at the Cancer Clinicm with no guarantee of success.

Submitted September 9, 2015