Ratings for Dr. Navraj Heran

Is the best surgeon I've ever known super charming good sense of humor and he knows his stuff

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

This guy saved my life! He was very professional and warned me of the complexity of removing the two tumors on my brain. He took them out and after about 16 hours my body responded and I regained movement of about 85% in 3 days now. I think the guy is Superman, next step is for me to do my Chemo Therapy rehab

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

MY husband and I just met Dr Heran. My husband has been in extreme pain for 2 1/2 years after a serious car accident. After 15 minutes of meeting Dr Heran, we had hope What a Hope, Healing, Happiness. The next to impossible will be routine for Dr. Heran.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I cant say enough about Dr Heran except that he is a fantastic surgeon that helped me as I had been in sever pain for 5 years ,Finally I did my research and found him and within 2 weeks of seeing him I was operated on I am 3 months post surgery and have my life back.I wasnt able to sit or walk very far withouta lot of pain now I have my life back,Thankyou Dr Heran

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Going to put this as simply as possible, instead of writing an essay about what a fantastic experience and the fact that my health is back. He found the problem. He provided a solution. He FIXED the problem with aformentioned solution. I have never had a better experience in my life. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Results beyond expectation. After the surgery there was very little discomfort, which was totally gone after 3 months. Dr Heran is an outstandingly skilled surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Thank you Dr. Heran After my consultation, surgery was booked within two weeks following. I am now 3 months post surgery, I'm off 95% of my prescription meds as my sciatica pain is almost gone and I am able to regain my regular activities. I am ecstatic about the result.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I've had three surgeries with Dr Heran in the past five years. He is a great surgeon and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

The easy going persona of this man is by far the most outstanding attribute besides his capacity to heal. I would go to him for anything anytime. Cheers!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Did a procedure on my L 4/5 using the aurioa zip ,I am also so pleased with my results, my sciatica is gone, my life is back. This gives me new hope that I may get back to work, life, etc.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017