Ratings for Dr. Navraj Heran

I had undergone Bilateral Discectomy and DIAM put at 2 levels of my back. I had suffered for years with sciatic nerve pain, and had lost feeling in my leg. Thanks to Dr, Heran, the surgery was a success and I was able to get 95% of my feeling back. Its been 5 months and I am able to enjoy playing with my 3 young children again!! I am able to walk and do the activities i enjoy with very minimal pain. I have a few active rehab sessions left and I feel optimistic the rest of my nerve damage can come back! Thank you Dr. Heran. I would highly recommend him as well as there staff! Thank you for letting me be able to live my life again!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Heran has performed surgery on me twice due to having two brain aneurysms. I should have died after the first one ruptured as I didn't go to the hospital until 30-36 hours later. He told me I was his miracle, as not only did I live, but I have fully recovered except for my short term memory and blocks of time growing up are gone. The second one was same operation, only as day surgery!! Definitely my go to Dr. for anything to do with my brain.😂

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Heran saved my mother's life! She had a very rare condition called embolization of dural fistula. It is a very dangerous condition and, , if left untreated will damage the eye and brain. Dr. Heran is one of the only two neurosurgeons who can treated it in B.C. He completed the surgery successfully and my mother is on her way to a full recovery. We are very thankful to Dr. Heran and would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

I had a bulged disc towards the belly. I had the DIAM insert put in. The first comment the wife said to me, after the op, was that i looked taller. I had been hunched over for a year with sciatic nerve pain. I am an avid golfer and was able to start fully swinging in June after the operation in January. It changed and helped my posture so much i had to relearn how to swing a club. I am gratefully to be able to walk and enjoy activities with no pain. The staff and Doctor where exceptional. I would highly recommend Dr. Heran and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Was really good to me. Problem fully fixed. Had the Diam device from Medtronic placed for my socalled discogenic backpain. I had pain for 16 yrs, worse every yr. Now, 1 yr out, am still pain free. Thank you Dr Heran.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr Heran saved my dads life. Angio done on his basilar artery that was 99% blocked. Everyone was amazed dad wasn't already dead. My dad was able to go home 24 hours later. Amazing! Dad is doing fabulously! This man is straight to the point as well as caring. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

interesting character , Dr. Heran is not your friend or very warm, but he's a great surgeon. He successfully completed a surgery on my back about a year ago. I have no concerns with his ability and skills, . Have some faith and trust me you're in good hands

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr. Heran is an excellent doctor and surgeon. Not sure where someone has the nerve to make derogatory bedside management comments. That is just plain crazy. He was great with us in every way, excellent communicator.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Excellent service, great work, fixed my back with no issues to date{7 weeks)

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

There is absolutely no excuse for this man's horrific bedside manner. No matter where you are people should be treated with respect and this man does not seem to understand that. Doesn't build confidence that you will be treated with respect when you are in surgery.

Submitted June 20, 2017