You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Navraj Heran

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I was hospitalized due to herniated disc. Could not walk and was debilitated by the pain such that I needed to take emergency medical leave from work. Dr. Heran was contacted on a Friday about the dire situation I was in. He made special arrangements to have himself and various surgical support staff available OUTSIDE REGULAR OFFICE HOURS so I could be admitted for surgery on an urgent basis, which was the following Tuesday. I WALKED out of the clinic the same day, pain free, and am now back at work only 2 weeks after surgery. Many thanks to Dr. Heran and his team.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Dr. Heran operated on my back one year ago today. I had never had such terrible pain in my life . The operation was very successful and I am grateful to him for his wonderful treatment.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Awesome No concerns at all Confident but definitely does not suffer fools

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

FIRST OF ALL MY SON AND I HAD TO TAKE TIME OFF FROM OUR JOBS ON 2 DIFFERENT OCCASIONS TO SEE THIS DOCTOR......APPOINTMENT WAS AN EXTREMELY WASTE OF TIME, AS THIS DOCTOR IS USELESS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, AFTER My SON WAITED FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS FOR THIS SPECIALIST APPOINTMENT, OUR FIRST APPOINTMENT WE WAITED HALF AN HOUR TO BE TOLD THAT HE WAS CALLED TO ER AND WE HAD TO RESCHEDULE WHICH WE DID, CAME BACK TO HIM YESTERDAY, AFTER 1 MIN WE FELT LIKE HE WANTED US TO LEAVE AS HE SAID THAT ALL MY SON'S ISSUES WERE MUSCLE RELATED.... MY SON HAD AN MRI DONE WHERE HE WAS TOLD THAT HE HAD A DISC DENEGRATING PROBLEM WHERE THERE IS A BULGE IN HIS NECK.... WHEN HE ASKED MY SON QUESTIONS ABOUT HIS PAIN AND HE TOLD HIM HE CAN'T LIFT ANYTHING AND GETS A LOT OF HEADACHES HE JUST BRUSHED IT OFF BY SAYING MUSCLE RELATED AND NOTHING HE CAN DO AND CARRY ON WITH YOUR LIFE..... WHAT KIND OF DOCTOR IS THIS, AFTER ALL WE ARE PAYING HIS SALARY AND HE TREATS HIS PATIENCE WITH NO CARE....ASKED ME IF I WAS THE SISTER AND ALSO MY AGE NOT SURE WHY AS THIS WAS NOT MY APPOINTMENT....IN HIS ACTIONS WE KNEW HE JUST WANTED US TO LEAVE BUT WE KEPT ASKING ANOTHER QUESTION... HE THEN GOT UP AND WENT TO GET THE NEXT PATIENT WHILE WE WERE STILL SITTING IN HIS ROOM...HOW RUDE! I HAVE BEEN TO MANY DOCTORS AND SPECIALIST IN MY LIFE AND THIS WAS MY FIRST TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!!!! JACQUELINE

Submitted February 12, 2016

My appointment with Dr. Heran was a complete waste of time!!! He said he couldn't help me but went on and on about procedures that could be done in the US and throwing out figures ranging between $3,000 and $30,000 US. He then looked at me and said "I didn't cause your pain". He basically told me that I have a problem with my SI joint but never performed a physical exam on me, how does that work??? He told me to go back to the pain clinic for nerve block and or nerve ablation. Both procedures have been done with little success. I will be asking my GP to refer me to a Neurosurgeon that is actually interested in helping me.

Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Heran has skilled hands. But if he'd operated when my brain tumour was first discovered, instead of waiting two and a half more months for a second MRI, I might not be going through radiation and chemotherapy treatment at the Cancer Clinicm with no guarantee of success.

Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. Heran is excellent! He is the reason I am a happy health individual. He is polite, understanding and listens to your concerns. Had I not met him I can say that my quality of life would not be the same. I will forever be grateful for the surgery he did on me. I would recommend him to anyone he is the best!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Dr Heran is the best I owe him my life.. no more headaches no more loss of balance and little back pain. He was nothing but polite to me and very informative.. I would recommend him to everyone. I cant say thank you enough

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

My experiences with Dr. Heran have been wonderful. I have had 4 brain surgeries and feel like he has done such a good job each time. As for manners, always polite and empathetic. Has always included anyone with me In the conversation. I have great admiration for him and trust him with my life..

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr. Navraj Heran's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I am awaiting my third procedure on a nasty aneurysm that just won't co-operate. I trust Dr. Heran. Very calm demeanor. Tells it like it is. I like him."

May 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was hospitalized due to herniated disc. Could not walk and was debilitated by the pain such that I needed to take emergency medical leave from work. Dr. Heran..."

March 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Heran operated on my back one year ago today. I had never had such terrible pain in my life . The operation was very successful and I am grateful to him fo..."

February 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome No concerns at all Confident but definitely does not suffer fools"

February 19, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "FIRST OF ALL MY SON AND I HAD TO TAKE TIME OFF FROM OUR JOBS ON 2 DIFFERENT OCCASIONS TO SEE THIS DOCTOR......APPOINTMENT WAS AN EXTREMELY WASTE OF TIME, AS TH..."

February 12, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "My appointment with Dr. Heran was a complete waste of time!!! He said he couldn't help me but went on and on about procedures that could be done in the US and ..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Heran has skilled hands. But if he'd operated when my brain tumour was first discovered, instead of waiting two and a half more months for a second MRI, I m..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Heran is excellent! He is the reason I am a happy health individual. He is polite, understanding and listens to your concerns. Had I not met him I can say ..."

August 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Heran is the best I owe him my life.. no more headaches no more loss of balance and little back pain. He was nothing but polite to me and very informative....."

July 8, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://fraserhealthneurosurgery.com" to "http://www.asc-vancouver.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "V3L0" to "V6Z 2C7". Address has been updated from "None" to "7th Floor – 1200 Burrard Street, Vancouver". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16046696181".

June 4, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "My experiences with Dr. Heran have been wonderful. I have had 4 brain surgeries and feel like he has done such a good job each time. As for manners, always po..."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible experience. Very bad results out of surgery. Pushed me to do the surgery without giving me proper information that I could wait. Very bad attitude towa..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I waited over a year to see him and I have had chronic headaches and now shooting pains down the arms with numbness and tingling. First off, this guy has no..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I'm glad I didn't read the bad reviews here before my surgery. Although I felt he could have given me more time to explain follow up after my surgery my surger..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "worst doctor ever in my opinion. my surgery's result shocks my other surgeons. Terrible experience."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr Heran, was late as he was called to ER.If that was me in ER, I would have wanted him too. So I can completely forgive the punctuality issues. He is an incred..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "He seemed more concerned with telling us how many of these procedures he'd performed as opposed to assuring me about my own situation. The appointment was too b..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Possibly the most bizarre appointment I have ever had with a doctor - began with a few questions, followed by about 5 movement test after which he told me there..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "If he makes you wait two hours it because he's saving someone's life. If you don't like that, go elsewear. This man is a genius. He saves people that others hav..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was fortunate to land in RCH when Dr Heran was on duty . I had been told I had a mass on my brain and because I had already had surgery for breast cancer, th..."

September 16, 2014