Ratings for Dr. Navraj Heran

I cant say enough about Dr Heran except that he is a fantastic surgeon that helped me as I had been in sever pain for 5 years ,Finally I did my research and found him and within 2 weeks of seeing him I was operated on I am 3 months post surgery and have my life back.I wasnt able to sit or walk very far withouta lot of pain now I have my life back,Thankyou Dr Heran

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Going to put this as simply as possible, instead of writing an essay about what a fantastic experience and the fact that my health is back. He found the problem. He provided a solution. He FIXED the problem with aformentioned solution. I have never had a better experience in my life. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Results beyond expectation. After the surgery there was very little discomfort, which was totally gone after 3 months. Dr Heran is an outstandingly skilled surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Thank you Dr. Heran After my consultation, surgery was booked within two weeks following. I am now 3 months post surgery, I'm off 95% of my prescription meds as my sciatica pain is almost gone and I am able to regain my regular activities. I am ecstatic about the result.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I've had three surgeries with Dr Heran in the past five years. He is a great surgeon and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

The easy going persona of this man is by far the most outstanding attribute besides his capacity to heal. I would go to him for anything anytime. Cheers!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Did a procedure on my L 4/5 using the aurioa zip ,I am also so pleased with my results, my sciatica is gone, my life is back. This gives me new hope that I may get back to work, life, etc.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

A very capable and competent doctor. He does certain surgeries that nobody else can do locally. His expertise in the vascular field is second to none. He is the person to go for for neurosurgery in the Fraser Valley if not all of Vancouver and British Columbia.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Billed $9,000 for a missed appt. I call, well you know on that one. I have had 2 surgeries in the past 2 years with Dr. Heran, best surgeon ever. The last being December 5th, 2016. He was extremely sympathetic towards my stress going in to the operating room and completely calmed me down. His compassion is bar none as are his exemplary skills. Cervical Surgery & Lumbar Decompression with pretty much zero scaring. This man does not do the surgery if not absolutely necessary. The compassion, professionalism and easy going persona of this man is by far the most outstanding medical care I could ever have received. If I was ever to need surgery again I would request to see Dr. Heran over any other surgeon and gladly wait as he is very well recommended and sought after in his field. I would however like to thank you for the 1 star you managed to pull out of your hat cause I give YOU a 5 star for a load of garbage. Carry on Dr. Heran and never let this kind of Kangaroo review affect you. The 100's or thousands of patients you have helped to carry on and finally live a full life again far out way, this joke of a comment and their healing is the true testament to your outstanding character. I have been blessed to have you as my surgeon and with my health and my life .

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

I had my surgery with Dr Heran on Nov 19th 2016, it will be 5 weeks on Saturday ,with this procedure on my L 3/4 and fusion on my L 4/5 using the aurioa zip ,I am so pleased with my results, my sciatica issues seem to have cleared up and I am starting to feel some tingling in my 'dead leg' where the nerves were pinched off .This gives me hope that I may get some feeling back in my leg and spend less time on the ground from falling😀. I look forward to making more progress as my 6 month recovery unfolds.Thank you to Dr Heran and the team at false creek.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016