Ratings for Dr. Navraj Heran

After waiting 9 months for surgery in Victoria and then being told it would be another 18 months, I heard about Dr Heran. I sent some of my medical history and he agreed to see me. I was to the point that it was all I could do to walk. He offered to do the required surgery within a short period of time. Since that surgery I have been walking a few kms each day. I have nothing but the utmost praise for Dr Heran and his staff, particularly his Patient Care Coordinator who has been extremely helpful with all the administration for my case.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

He save my husband life. He was diagnosed with aneurysm. He was referred to Dr. Heran when he was hospitalized in RCH. I have never been so relieved that the surgery went very well. He recovered so fast and you can't even see he had surgery in his head. The result is so clean and heals fast. My husband is back to normal like he didn't have a brain surgery. I'm very thankful for him for saving my husband life and given him a chance to live a long life. I highly recommend him. Thank you thank you again

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Dr. Heran diagnosed my condition and had me in for MRI and surgery within 1 month. My surgery was a success and recovery was very quick. He is very personable and explains everything clearly and thoroughly. When my tumour returned he did not hesitate in performing a second surgery again with a very short waiting period. I have recommended him to anyone who is looking for a neurosurgeon.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

I injured my back in June playing golf. Dr Heran diagnised me with an L2/L3 herniated disc. He preformed successful microdiscectomy surgery which has been a blessing for me. Before surgery i could barely walk and now i can walk 10KMs a day and have returned to work. Thank you Dr Heran.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

This doctor was 2 hours late for my mothers appointment and then continued to be on his cellphone completely ignoring my mother during the appointment. When I asked him he went had the worst attitude and told me he was doing important things...why don't you let us know you're busy and reschedule? Completely rude and useless.

Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr. Heran gets a 5 out of 5. When other neurosurgeons were hesitant to operate, Dr. Heran was extremely confident that this back surgery would be very successful. And it was! Up and walking in three hours and no problems ...very grateful the we met him..changed my quality of life.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

I am awaiting my third procedure on a nasty aneurysm that just won't co-operate. I trust Dr. Heran. Very calm demeanor. Tells it like it is. I like him.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I was hospitalized due to herniated disc. Could not walk and was debilitated by the pain such that I needed to take emergency medical leave from work. Dr. Heran was contacted on a Friday about the dire situation I was in. He made special arrangements to have himself and various surgical support staff available OUTSIDE REGULAR OFFICE HOURS so I could be admitted for surgery on an urgent basis, which was the following Tuesday. I WALKED out of the clinic the same day, pain free, and am now back at work only 2 weeks after surgery. Many thanks to Dr. Heran and his team.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Dr. Heran operated on my back one year ago today. I had never had such terrible pain in my life . The operation was very successful and I am grateful to him for his wonderful treatment.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Very good experience. Back at work. No pain. All went well with surgery.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016