Ratings for Dr. Dalia S. Nagel

Dr. Nagel was fabulous, as the entire office staff. I was taken immediately and all procedures were performed in a comfortable, calming way. The exam and tests were more inclusive and more thorough than I have ever had. I couldn't be happier. Dr. Nagel answered all my questions and I couldn't be more thrilled with the entire experience. Highly, highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Dr. Nagel is a good and thorough doctor. However, the office leaves much to be desired. After what was to be a routine exam, as that is covered under my insurance, the office billed and coded it as a medical issue. My insurance company did not cover the entire amount for this reason. I was then billed by the office for a $115.00. I was told by them that I was considered a new patient. My entire family and I have been with this practice, Dr. Shulman, for over 20 years. They gave the insurance company other reasons. I tried to dispute this amount by speaking with the office manager who was rude and unprofessional. Didn't want to speak further about it and was unmovable. My mother is scheduled to have cataract surgery by Dr. Nagel. She might reconsider, as the rest of my family as well. They stand to lose 6 patients. Now I'm in collection for $115.00. I'll pay it but they have ruined a relationship. Way to go Dr. Nagel and Dr. Shulman!!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I wish I could giver Dr. Nagel a good review but I cannot. My mother was scheduled to have eye surgery and the hospital switch the time. My mother went through the entire pre-op procedure and was taken to the operating room only to find out that Dr. Nagel was not in the hospital. The nurse’s station and the director of the department could not reach Dr. Nagel and her office staff was not helpful. According to one of her staff members “Dr. Nagel does not always answer her pager and when situations like this happen but [they] have an alternative way of reaching her”. I was surprised by the staff member confession that patients are not notified of surgery changes or conflicts. Schedule changes happen all the time but it is the responsibility of the doctor’s staff to inform patients of all changes and to work with the hospital to make sure that patients with pre-existing medical conditions are scheduled accordingly. In this case my mother has an underlying medical condition which did not allow her to go without food for 24 hours.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

The exam was thorough, all my questions were answered and the wait time was minimal. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2010

Really sweet, knowledgeable, and personable. I noticed on the wall of her office her diploma from Harvard Medical school. I know I am not an easy patient and I was very impressed with her patience.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2008

Dr. Dalia S. Nagel's Credentials

• Polish

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 2004)