Ratings for Dr. MARK K. McKenzie

Brought our granddaughter in for vomiting and sore throat, this clown prescribe oral meds and nothing for nausea, the fact the child was dehydrated meant nothing to him. I would send my worst enemy to this so-called doctor. Even a layman knows you have to treat nausea, when the patent cannot even keep down clear liquids, but not this bozo, I guess the plan was to have her brought into the ER so they can steal even more money by not treating the victim, oh I mean patent correctly in the first place. In my opinion this man should be banned from the practice of medicine for sheer incompetence. I have filed a complaint with Florida Hospital, which so far that have ignored, and I am in the process of filing a complaint with the State of Florida, and contacting an attorney as Florida Hospital seems to be uncaring and only out for the money.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

This Doctor is great.My husband went to him.He was very good at answering questions with respect.Great attitude.Well spoken in a manner that shows he cares.Dressed to the tee.I wish we had more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2008

Dr. MARK K. McKenzie's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)