Ratings for Dr. Jon D. Dangerfield

Dr. Dangerfield was always incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. He gave me all my options even if they weren't procedures he agreed with. Always kind and helpful! I will always go back to him.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

absolitely no follow up! Collects his payment and on to next patient!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Jon dangerfield WAS one of the best OBGYN around, or so I thought. He was intimidating, and flat or lied to us in regards to a severe medical diagnosis. He canceled all his appointment with me for after care, told me that he had talked to my psychiatrist and discussed how I had mental issues. This was a lie as I contacted my psychiatric, who got quite upset because he did no such thing. He contacted others doctors to inform them not to see me. He wouldn't allow the urologist, hashmet, to discuss anything with me. I eventually wound up at mayo clinic and wound up removing my kidney due to mistakes made by dangerfield and his cronies. Thank God I went to essentia, who found the problem and got me to mayo clinic. Since all this, I team or of estrogen patches and dangerfield wouldn't respond to their faxes regardingmy patches. This guy has issues. Do not go to him. Dead serious. I give him a -10.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

He is the best OB GYN I have ever been to, he delivered 3 of my children. He is always very polite and answered any questions we may have had. I would highly recommend him! I would still be a patient of his but I moved across the country. I have actually thought of traveling back just for my yearly appointments because he is the best Dr. ever.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I have only just meet Dr Dangerfield after my first prenatal visit. He was very kind and patient. I will continue seeing him as long as every thing continues so well. I very much appreciated the time he took to answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I had a hysterectomy via the davinci robot by Dr. Dangerfield last week and I feel wonderful. I had very little pain afterward and my incisions are healing nicely. Dr. Dangerfield is so kind and genuinely cares for his patients. I would suggest anyone who might need a hysterectomy to see Dr. Dangerfield.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Dr. Dangerfield is an exceptional surgeon! And I was very impressed with the quality and level of care he gave with my office visit with him too!!! If you are like I was, and are needing surgery and nervous trying to look at ratings of OB GYNs in the area , you found a truly genuine and compationate physician with Dr. Dangerfield! Good luck to you!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Rude and inconsiderate, he was supposed to deliver my child but I couldn't wait the hour he wanted me to wait so he could do a c section so the nurse delivered her and when he walked back in the room, after the delivery he wanted to know what the nurses " screwed up". After belittling the nurses he informed me that this next part is gonna hurt it always does for those "natural" births. And then pushed harshly on my stomach and walked out. I would never want him to be doctor again. He was unfortunately the only one on call that night....

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013

I was very disappointed with him as my OBGYN. He was constantly trying to scare me into eating healthier by telling me I would have a stillborn and never listened to my concerns or questions. I was a first time mom and he made me feel ridiculous for having any questions at all. When he met my husband, he did not even introduce himself and he barely knew anything about us.I got the feeling that he was bored with us because I wasn't a high risk pregnancy and wasn't really worth his time. Not very reassuring to a first time pregnant mom.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Oh he is just the best docter ive ever had so friendly and smart i definantly will go back to him for my next baby anybody whos had him as a docter will know exactly what im talking about if i needed surgery and he could do it hands down hed be the 1st one id have do it w/no hesitation

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009

Dr. Jon D. Dangerfield's Credentials

• University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)