Ratings for Dr. Joe Minuk

One of the raters is right. This man is not a dentist but a denturist and not a good one at that. No explanations for options. Had a plate made and could not wear it for 2 years even after all the so called readjustments. Ended up having teeth taken out due to shifting and am not with a qualified oral surgeon. What a waste of money. He has a son Manny who spends even less time with you. He recommends implants and told me they would take bone out of my hip! Yikes! This is the superstore of dentistry.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

I am very unhappy with this I still have to go back so they can fix what they did wrong. The girls at the front are amazing, my dental guy I see is probably a nice guy but when a client is unhappy with the work cause they are not only crooked but they are lopsided, I showed them where and how but they do not stay in the room long enough for you to explain anything. I am wondering if they have students working on dentures? So he takes them and files them down. Wouldn't someone normally take them and redo them if they are all crooked and lopsided? So now I am still paying for teeth that make me want to cry. Not impressed wouldn't recommend this company to anyone! So now I wait three weeks to go back for the 4th time to see if he can get them straight!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Please do not confuse denturists with dentists. Mr. Minuk is not a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

To the last comment, no he is not a doctor nor does he advertise that he is, so there is nothing misleading about this website as he probably didn't put himself in it. There is a dentist in his office though. There must be a reason why his clinic is so successful! In fact he is the guy that helped me after nobody else could!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

JOE MINUK IS A MIRACLE WORKER My wife was seeing Joe and I accompanied her Joe looked at me and said why don’t you have teeth I thought my beard hid it well The dentist who made them moved to BC 1month after making them 4 months later them they broke That was 8 to 10 years ago tried repairing them on my own I glued drilled & even tried to fuse them together with my soldering gun I was left was a lump of plastic with teeth sticking out of it Joe said brings them in and I’ll have a look Positive they were garbage I brought them as a joke Joe’s response was Eww That may give you an idea how bad they were I sit here happy with a mouth full of teeth I had my first good meal in 8 years all the time and work that Joe put into them is unbelievable He is a patience companionate caring person The staff are the very best of the best A friendly doorman to greet you with a big smile as he opens the door adds that touch of class that has now fallen by the way side

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

This doctor should show other doctors in all fields of medicine HOW to conduct themselves with patients. From the first "Hello" he makes you feel comfortable, relaxed, and feeling" that you have finally found a doctor in dentistry who will go to any lengths to make sure you get THE BEST treatment possible. I started seeing him about 4/5 years ago and have never regretted my decision. Dr. Joe does everything in his power to make sure that from beginning to end of treatment(s) you are comfortable, properly fit, happy with end results, and have no fear of having any embarrassing moments with your dentures. He is also insistant that, should you have even the slightest problem, you come back immediately to have the problem addressed and rectified. He is even going the extra mile to assist me in finding a good GP that I so desperately need. From start to finish his professionalism is 5* rated. I would (and have) recommend him to anyone and everyone. His staff is also TOP NOTCH!! PM

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

I had some dentures mads by "MR" Minuk,and they did not fit properly. I went back for several adjustments and they still did not fit. I gave up after the 6th adjustment and went to another denturist who had the problem solved right away.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008

I found Joe to be very helpful and professional. He has a great knowledge of dentures and how they will look on the person. Also he has great office staff. Very friendly and curtious. I would recommend Joe and his staff to anyone who is trying to find a denturist. Linda T.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

My wife and I have been going to Minuk clinic now for over 15 years and have found him and his staff to be most professiona, curtious and accomadating. Joe's friendly nature, quick wit always makes us laugh and SMILE, especially with our new dentures which is always super. Problems are taken care of quickly and efficiently. If you as a potential customer go any where else, you are missing the best dentures in the world.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

Dr Minuk is definitely an amazing denturist. I was referred to him by my dentist who told me Dr Minuk was the 'best'. I've had upper dentures for many yrs so when I walked into his friendly office for my first consultation, he knew how important denture asthetics was to me. He told me that if I wasn't completely satisfied with my new dentures, just come back & he would correct them. I had to leave town for 6 months so the 'little' uncomforts bacame bigger issues. I called his office to make an appointment & the receptionist asked me some questions & made me feel very encouraged with my denture concerns. Long story short - today I had my last fitting for my new upper denture & they are beautiful & fit perfectly. I will always be thankful to him plus I will always recommend his work to everyone I know. His work is very professional & he has an artistic eye for 'the natural' look we dentures wearers all desire. Thank you Dr Joe - L Dyck

flag | Submitted September 25, 2008