Ratings for Dr. Glenn T. Johnson

I was in worse shape when I left than when I went in. Now two of my fingers on my left hand are still numb after three years.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Did not reanchor ulnar nerve after my epicondilectomy and cubital tunnel

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

After doing surgery on my shoulder my little finger, half my ring finger, 1/3 of my palm & forearm were totally numb. It took longer than 6 wks for my forearm to come back to life mostly,but not all. 5 months later he put a 6" opening in my elbow and a 3" slit in my wrist in an attempt,he said,to fix the numbness.Now 8 months after the first surgery my fingers and palm are still numb and almost useless. He sent me in for a Functional Capacity Evaluation.Do NOT submit to one of these if you don't have to legally. This evaluation is not valid and is set up to get you back to work no matter what. I was sent back to work when he knew that my shoulder is now worse than it was when I first saw him, and that my fingers and palm were still totally numb. I now will be taking a chance of greatly hurting myself or someone else. Read "A Critical Review of Functional Capacity Evaluations" ~with results published in www.ptjournal.org/cgi/reprint/78/8/852.pdf by PM King - 1998

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

Dr. Glenn T. Johnson's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

GHI