Ratings for Dr. Farnaz Zand

I love the way my teeth look and Dr Zand and her staff, especially Evita, are always friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Just got my braces off and I'm so excited to show off my new smile. I LOVE the way my teeth look. Dr. Zand is the best- she's kind and caring and also so loving. When my mother passed away from cancer, she took time out of her busy schedule to take me in her office and talk to me and cry with me... I really do love her.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

I've been going here for about a year now, and I'm so glad that Dr. Zand is the one taking care of my braces. Even though braces can be a annoying, she makes sure that everything goes as smoothly as possible. Whenever I had a problem like breaking a bracket, Dr. Zand and the staff get me in right away and make sure that it's taken care of. The staff is super friendly and accommodating as well.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

Dr. Zand is wonderful. I've had my braces for only 6 months and I already notice a huge difference in my smile. The staff is really sweet and helpful with all my questions. Dr. Zand seems very knowledgable. If I go in the afternoon there is a little bit of a wait, but morning appointments are usually quick. I'm very happy at this office.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

SHE IS HORRIBLE. She has no idea what she's Doing all she does is visit the next patient saying same thing her assistance do more than she does and they aren't even any good I have had a horrible experience with her and I regret ever going there even though is really wasnt my choice. I know a lot of people who go to her and would agree with me.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

Very disappointed in my teeth .. My teeth are all chipped and very weak now.. My roots are very low according to her because I'm a a Latino .which I found offended but u know Persians they think thy know it all.. And u also have to pay 600 for xrays which honestly is a waste of money and te retainers

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

I'm really happy with my results and how my bite/teeth have changed. Dr. Zand and her nurses did a good job with changing my confidence of my smile and how my teeth look. Their methods worked perfectly in the past 2 years. I'm very excited to go out, feeling like a newer, different person. I have also learned to take better care of my teeth ever since I got braces, It's all thanks to Dr. Zand and her nurses.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Dr Zand is providing orthodontics treatment for my 3 children. She is a mircale smile maker.My children love her and look forward to visit her office. He prices are reasonable within the family budget. My kid's confidence have improved substantially after thier visits to Dr. Zand's office where they get professional treatment and love. They look forward to visit Dr. Zand.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2011

very unhappy with this office too many people at the same time long time waiting 2 hours or more

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011