Ratings for Dr. Anthony J. DeRosa

I am a diabetic and work with computer. The trifocal prescription is poor and he has refused to recheck the prescription. In addition, he double billed for the refraction prescription, once to the insurance company and an extra $30.00 from me. His office is posted with signs saying insurance companies will not pay for refraction prescription, which is totally incorrect. I will not return, I have lost all trust in him as a professional.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

Dr. DeRosa has been my eye doctor for over 7 years. He is very thorough, efficient, and easy to talk with. I often have work related vision issues that change with the work to be done, and this includes working with lasers, small parts up close, as well as, sighting objects far away. Dr. DeRosa always helped me solve my vision issues. Dr. DeRosa is a great doctor, and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

This was the best visit I've ever had with an eye doctor. The staff was friendly and polite. The doctor took his time with me and gave me a thorough exam.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

Dr. DeRosa spent more time examining me than any eye doctor has before. My family doctor recommended him, and I am glad I switched. I have diabetes, so I know how important it is to get good eye care.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2008

Dr. Anthony J. DeRosa's Credentials

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 1992)

Ameritas