Dr. Michael J. Broom

Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Broom

Outstanding office staff and PAs. Doctor was wonderful in explaining procedure. Surgery was quick and I recovered rather quickkly

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Nurse, P. A. , and Dr. Broom very professional, caring, concerned and helpful in providing evaluation and treatment of lower back pain.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Has. Has. Took. My. Love. One. Away. I. Will. Tell. The. Whole. World. To. How. Nasty. U. Are. I. Would. Not. Let. Touch. My. Dog. U. Will. Have. To. Answer. To. God. One day. For. Ur. Mistake u. Did. On. My. Love. One. I will. See. God. Punish. U. For. That. Amen

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

They did what they said they were going to do , I feel better today than I have in fifteen years

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

For the last 15 years, Dr Broom has been responsive to my needs. His staff and other doctors at Florida Spine Care are awesome.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

everydody at this office is excellent . they have been seeing me for years and did 2 surgery on my back and get the shots in my neck , i trust them to take care of me .

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

From the front desk, nurses , PA's & Dr. Broom are first class in their care - excellent pre op, surgery & post op . If you are in the Orlando area, Dr Broom should be your first choice for any back issues.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

They definitely promptly discharge you if you miss any payments, but I guess we might do the same in that situation. He is a very very goof doctor in his field. He is conservative regarding surgery, and I feel more trustworthy with a doc like that. He is also excellent and very skilled at epidurals.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I don't understand why a Dr would phone in a sleeping pill for pain. Had an MRI and 1/12 weeks later I had to call them to get results and further instructions. Enough said

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Dr. Broom did a 3 level fusion of my lower lumbar area about 8 years ago. I had such burning pain down my leg to my ankle and lived on ice and pain medication while still working full time. Finally I could not take it any more and he did the surgery. Immediate relief from my leg pain. Dr. Broom and the PA Robert Rice and PA Rob are my heroes.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr. Michael J. Broom's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1981)