You may also like

I don't understand why a Dr would phone in a sleeping pill for pain. Had an MRI and 1/12 weeks later I had to call them to get results and further instructions. Enough said

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Dr. Broom did a 3 level fusion of my lower lumbar area about 8 years ago. I had such burning pain down my leg to my ankle and lived on ice and pain medication while still working full time. Finally I could not take it any more and he did the surgery. Immediate relief from my leg pain. Dr. Broom and the PA Robert Rice and PA Rob are my heroes.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Dr. Broom tried a couple other treatments before surgery. Very happy with the results 6 months later back in the gym, relief was immediate after surgery. Staff was excellent saw staff more than Dr. Broom but that was okay they were great. I would recommend him, does not push surgery.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

He is a good doctor even though he couldn't fix my problem but if are like me that I couldn't go back to work and you owe them money be prepared to be kick out without mercy but this was management that they sending even talk to the doctor for the last time they just told me I'm sending your records thru the mail and go and get another doctor , I'm pretty sure he doesn't know they do this to his patients.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Many times we ask the why of things, whithout having the appropriate response at that time...And that irony has the life echen that and that situations where hiding what You comes to light, in life have to assume our acts and be fair...Dr.Michael Broom You committed a serios mistake and wanted to hide, that little eticl You but life today is a boomerang I tommorow will be someone special for you....my situations was since he put me second injection .....

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013

I was referred to this office a while ago but they didn't take my insurance. FINALLY they are on Cigna so I made an appointment and got in within the week. Everyone was super kind from the front desk to the xray lady. They gave me lots of options, a shot which helped and Rita was really nice when I called with questions (fears) about my MRI. I would definately recomend Dr Broom and his staff to anyone needing a back doctor. (And Dr Broom is much nicer looking that his picture here) hahahaha

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Got an excellent reference for Dr. Broom from another highly regarded Ortho surgeon. I chose Dr. Broom from 4 other surgeons after my initial consultation. The examination was punctual and complete. Dr. Broom explained my condition and outlined the surgery he recommended be done, providing all the details on success rates and likelihood for recovery. The PA (Rob) went out of his way to spend extra time with me to take me through the surgery step by step, answering every question I had in detail. Couldn't have been more informative. The day of surgery, I could barely walk and was in great pain. The PA put me at ease, joking to relieve anxiety. An hour later I woke from the discectomy surgery, was sitting up and all of my pain was gone. Could have walked out of surgery center but they won't let you. 4 weeks later I am back doing light exercise, seeing improvements every day, and have my life back. I expect to be back at tennis and golf in a couple of months. Thank you Dr. Broom.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Dr. Michael J. Broom's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1981)

HealthFirst
Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I don't understand why a Dr would phone in a sleeping pill for pain. Had an MRI and 1/12 weeks later I had to call them to get results and further instructions..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Broom did a 3 level fusion of my lower lumbar area about 8 years ago. I had such burning pain down my leg to my ankle and lived on ice and pain medication w..."

July 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "thanks for everything your the best, I can't believe all you did for me i will be forever grateful"

February 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, my husband had a broken spine and he help him, thanks to Dr Broom my husband is able to walk."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Broom tried a couple other treatments before surgery. Very happy with the results 6 months later back in the gym, relief was immediate after surgery. Staff ..."

September 29, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=87557'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 5, 2014