Ratings for Dr. P. Regine Mydlarski

She really cares about her patients and is exceptionally knowledgeable. I am fortunate to have been the recipient of her care. Her secretary, Tracy is also very kind.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I have been a patient for almost 10 years. A doctor like this is rare & hard to find & I'm grateful for her every day. She truly cares about her patients &she has gone above and beyond every time I've seen her.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Dr.Mydlarski is excellent. I could not have better things to say about her. She even came in on her vacation to see me...couldn't ask for anyone more knowledgeable and compassionate!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Took care of me when everyone else had given up. Went above and beyond, and I am very grateful. Tracy regularily calls to "check in" and see how I'm doing. It's obvious how much they care!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Amazing dermie. Clearly knows her stuff. Very compassionate. Always has trainees, but totally worth it!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Very impressed!!! After 10 years of itching and 5 dermatologists, Dr. Mydlarski diagnosed me with a rare autimmune liver disease. Not only is she good, but is she ever nice! Always take time to answer my questions. Staff great too!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr is very smart and always wanting to help. explains everything even when I dont want to hear it.she is a caring Dr and always is there for me. staff is great . the one nurse is always laughing and making people smile. i heard her say one time a vanilla cookie chocolate oreo when talking about the other nurses. I asked her what she meant and she grabbed the two other nurses and said see they are vanilla and i am chocolate. made everyone laugh on a miserable day that we all had to wait. The other nurses are very nice .

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

The only dermatologist in the city worth seeing. I have pemphigus and she saved my life!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

Dr.Mydlarski is best in knowledge and practice.A very caring doctor!There is no question she will not answer and is always willing to walk the extra mile for her patient's care.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

She is amazing. Even knew about our weird family auto immune diseases. Always has all my current medical info when i get there.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015