Ratings for Dr. P. Regine Mydlarski

Took care of me when everyone else had given up. Went above and beyond, and I am very grateful. Tracy regularily calls to "check in" and see how I'm doing. It's obvious how much they care!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Amazing dermie. Clearly knows her stuff. Very compassionate. Always has trainees, but totally worth it!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Very impressed!!! After 10 years of itching and 5 dermatologists, Dr. Mydlarski diagnosed me with a rare autimmune liver disease. Not only is she good, but is she ever nice! Always take time to answer my questions. Staff great too!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr is very smart and always wanting to help. explains everything even when I dont want to hear it.she is a caring Dr and always is there for me. staff is great . the one nurse is always laughing and making people smile. i heard her say one time a vanilla cookie chocolate oreo when talking about the other nurses. I asked her what she meant and she grabbed the two other nurses and said see they are vanilla and i am chocolate. made everyone laugh on a miserable day that we all had to wait. The other nurses are very nice .

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

The only dermatologist in the city worth seeing. I have pemphigus and she saved my life!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

Dr.Mydlarski is best in knowledge and practice.A very caring doctor!There is no question she will not answer and is always willing to walk the extra mile for her patient's care.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

She is amazing. Even knew about our weird family auto immune diseases. Always has all my current medical info when i get there.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

I have bad skin rashes from lupus. I have seen several dermatologists, and make a specific point to travel from British Columbia just to see Dr Mydlarski. She is very kind and takes excellent care of me. Thank you. JL.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I've had hives for years, and couldn't get off prednisone. Dr. Mydlarski worked hard to get me coverage for a drug called xolair, and I feel so much better. She was very nice and supportive during the process (which was tedious!!). She cares , you can just tell.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

I have been to Dr.Mydlarski twice now having a condition which other doctors and specialists have been unable to diagnose/control. I have found her to be late, rude, vague, dismissive and more interested in prescribing pills than anything. I wish that I could have had the good experiences others seem to have had. Perhaps having a condition with no clear and precedented course of treatment changes the doctor/patient experience, but I would expect more from a leader in her field, even on a complex case. Admitting you don't have all of the answers and a willingness to listen go a lot further than ego and arrogance in any profession.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014