You may also like

Ratings for Dr. P. Regine Mydlarski

Dr.Mydlarski is best in knowledge and practice.A very caring doctor!There is no question she will not answer and is always willing to walk the extra mile for her patient's care.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

I have bad skin rashes from lupus. I have seen several dermatologists, and make a specific point to travel from British Columbia just to see Dr Mydlarski. She is very kind and takes excellent care of me. Thank you. JL.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I've had hives for years, and couldn't get off prednisone. Dr. Mydlarski worked hard to get me coverage for a drug called xolair, and I feel so much better. She was very nice and supportive during the process (which was tedious!!). She cares , you can just tell.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

I have been to Dr.Mydlarski twice now having a condition which other doctors and specialists have been unable to diagnose/control. I have found her to be late, rude, vague, dismissive and more interested in prescribing pills than anything. I wish that I could have had the good experiences others seem to have had. Perhaps having a condition with no clear and precedented course of treatment changes the doctor/patient experience, but I would expect more from a leader in her field, even on a complex case. Admitting you don't have all of the answers and a willingness to listen go a lot further than ego and arrogance in any profession.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Dr.Regine Mydlarski is an amazing Dr. She is extremely knowledgable,helpful & kind. I have been under her care for a few years now and have gotten great results, for a chronic hive condition, that other Dr's were unable to treat.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

She has been treating me for 5 months for Pemphigus Vulgaris. She is amazing. I feel very fortunate to be under her care. Her knowledge, her compassion, is undescribable! She emails me, calls me, and returns my calls. I am always encouraged after speaking with her. I cannot say enough good about her! Don't know what I would have done with out her. She takes her time, she explains everything and you work together with her for your health. Very difficult to find a doctor like her she truly is amazing. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

She's smart, efficient, skilfull, and fun to be around. I'm grateful for having been referred to her.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

very professional and very caring to her patient. a doctor with a heart.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

She is the kindest Doctor I have ever met. She has been working with me to get me off a medication that is not good for me. She takes time to talk to me and has lots of good suggestions. I met her by accident 1 day recently and mentioned I was having problems with a medication she had prescribed. She took the time to suggest a new medication and told me to call Amy and she would call it in to my pharmacy. She is amazing!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Dr. P. Regine Mydlarski's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Mydlarski is best in knowledge and practice.A very caring doctor!There is no question she will not answer and is always willing to walk the extra mile for he..."

November 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "She is amazing. Even knew about our weird family auto immune diseases. Always has all my current medical info when i get there. "

September 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have bad skin rashes from lupus. I have seen several dermatologists, and make a specific point to travel from British Columbia just to see Dr Mydlarski. She i..."

June 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had hives for years, and couldn't get off prednisone. Dr. Mydlarski worked hard to get me coverage for a drug called xolair, and I feel so much better. She..."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been to Dr.Mydlarski twice now having a condition which other doctors and specialists have been unable to diagnose/control. I have found her to be late, ..."

November 23, 2014