Ratings for Dr. Richard Haber

Best doctor I have met in a very long time! Had an appointment for my daughter and although her skin had cleared up he made sure I can come back and be seen promptly if it re-appears! ALSO, he took the time to educated me about my psoriasis and joint paint with recommendations! Who does that!? Dr. Haber thank you for your time and care today :) :)

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

We saw him for our son. He was on time, very informative and knowledgeable. I appreciate when a doc lets you ask all your questions without rushing you out the door.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

I would not recommend Dr. Haber to any family. I do believe he is knowledgeable and experienced his field of pediatric dermatology however his bed side manner, relatability to his patients and communication to parents is less than desirable. In this day in age when communication, respect and compassion is both craved and required by parents who are caring for any child let alone a sick child; he gets our lowest score.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

We had been to several dermatologists for my daughter before finding Dr. Haber. Our experience with the previous dermatologists had not at all been positive - they were always in a hurry, spent 2 to 5 minutes with us, didn't get to know some of the serious complications that she had with medications, and very little, if any, follow up. We had almost given up until finding Dr. Haber. He is a fantastic doctor, spends lots of time with his patients, really studies their files, is very knowledgeable about dermatology and even the very rare reaction that my daughter had to past medication. He cares and it shows.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

My first Derm appt in years -- went very well... Will be going back to see him again. He seems to be a great doc!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

We had seen a couple other dermatologists and Drs but no one knew what was going on with my daughter's skin (One dermatologist tried to push pills on us but I refused and never went back). At first I didn't like him and found him quite annoying but he does know his stuff! And It didn't take him long to figure out what was going on with my daughter. I also liked how we didn't have to wait too long to get in to see him once referral went through.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr Haber goes the extra mile. He is a very busy man with many years of experience. My son has many symptoms which include his skin which we are trying to figure out. Dr. Haber has done his utmost to attempt to find answers/help for a very complex child. He has even phoned me on several occasions in the evenings to follow up on test results. Deep down I believe he really cares and wants the best for his patients. I was sorry to hear that he will be on sabbatical for 6 months. I haven't seen any other dermatologists but would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Haber - Thanks!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

I have seen Dr. Haber a few times now. At first he seems distracted. But as you get to know him, I noticed he is actually just very engaged in determining the countless "possible" treatments and causes. He is very knowledgeable, is courteous, has a dry sense of humour that most people might not get, but is actually very eager to get to the solution. I found he gave me a lot of options and control over treatments, and was outstanding in diagnosing and respectfully helping me manage my problem.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Doctor with lot acknowledge, I know sometimes is hard to follow but because the amount of the pacients and differents illnes, I believe is not easy to be all time with the patient. He help my daughter with here chicken pox and gave her the right medicine.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Great dermatologist! This doctor was able to diagnose and treat a problem I've had for 2 years. Really knows what he's doing.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012