Ratings for Dr. DW W. Frazier

The worst office staff I have ever experienced, I have moved my whole family to another doctor's office and I would tell anyone else to do the same, horrific treatment to their patients!!!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I've been seeing this doctor since 2002. I can always get a same day appointment and their office staff is friendly. Recently I returned after a hiatus because I really like the nurse practitioners at the office. I've seen Dr. Frazier only a handful of times over the years but he has always been spot on with the diagnosis and friendly. There is somewhat of a wait with same day appointments but that is a given since I'm being worked in. Office is very up to date and clean. Recently I missed an appointment for other reasons and they sent a letter asking me to followup and mentioning that they'd hoped nothing bad happened. While this was a form letter it isn't a routine thing to receive from any doctor. I was impressed.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

I made an appointment with Dr. Frazier, but I was seen by an unknowledgeable and rude PA, whose name is Leilani Otero. She has no empathy to patients. She was with me for just about 5 minutes. By the end, she gave me the feeling that she just wanted to kick me out as soon as possible. I’ve never seen such a low-leveled PA or doctor before. I’ll never visit this clinic anymore.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

The staff is very rude, the providers are not knowledgeble and all they know how to do is write prescriptions. You can do better if you visit WebMD.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

Liked office and all the providers. I try to see Dr Frazier. I have seen him for over 30 years, and he is like an old friend, whos jokes with you, and semms to care about you.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

My experience has been totaly good. Get in, get seen, and available. Front office can be formal , and varify my insurance ever year, but doctors are lovely to see.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010

Very friendly and very helpfull. Would and have sent many people here.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

I was a patient of this office for a few years, and time and time again, I was not satisfied. It is true that you are often seen on the same or next day, but I usually sat for 30-45 minutes in the patient room before a nurse came to see me. When being seen for migraines, I was usually told that it is allergies or sinuses and simply given multiple medications to take care of these symptoms. Although I know that sometimes migraines can be caused from this, I don't feel like I was listened to, as I don't believe that is the case with mine. I have since found out that many other (former) patients in this area also feel that the doctors & nurses in this office simply prescribe medications prematurely, without really finding the root of the problem.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

Seen very quickly, on the same day, and can get evening and Sat appointments. Dr very friendly and understanding. Spent extra time with me and office called within 48 hours with lab results. This is the only office I have seen that hss any organization! Would reccomend very highly.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

My wife and I have been a patient of Dr. Frazier for over 35 years and we have never been disappointed with any of his services. He's knowledgable, has a good personality, and he provides medical help above and beyond what we might expect. We went to him, covered by many different insurance companies over the years and have never has a problem.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

Dr. DW W. Frazier's Credentials

• Univ Of Louisville Sch Of Med, Louisville Ky 40202 (Grad. 1968)

• BCBS Georgia