Ratings for Dr. Charles R. Davies

When I came in to his office, I was feeling afraid and vulnerable. He listened to me and was empathetic, but he was also straightforward about what might be going on, the kinds of tests I'd need to undertake, and what the tests' results might mean. I see him now on an on-going basis, and he is as kind and determined to help as ever.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

He was extremely helpful and treated me with empathy and consideration that is sometimes hared to get, especially when a condition is hard to diagnose. He treated me with respect and I greatly appreciated that. When finding the problem was difficult he referred me to Barnes and worked with them towards a successful end. He was very well informed about my condition and worked with me when some medications proved difficult to take.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Davies is punctual and thorough. He discusses possible diagnoses and informs you about what they mean and what sort of tests they entail. He listens carefully to what you have to say and can be flexible about modes of treatment if you have side effects. Also, very easy to get a message to him and get feedback between appointments.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2008

Dr. Charles R. Davies's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal