Ratings for Dr. David P. Jones

Compassionate Doctor. I've never met a psychiatrist so knowledgable and caring. In a calm and caring manner,he explains everything and truly listens. He has empathy for his patients and is truly committed to their recovery. I've never seen him limit his approach to medication as suggested by previous poster. Over a five year period, I took my young adult daughter, who had severe treatment resistant depression, to at least ten psychiatrists (including several at Dartmouth) before coming to Dr. Jones. He was the only doctor to really help her. She's now in remission. I've seen dozens of psychiatrists over 27 year period for my own depression and honestly think Dr. Jones is the best of the lot. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

This physician is much more interested in business, and profits, than his patients. If you need drugs.......he is helpful. If you need understanding, seek elsewhere.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

very nice he is very helpful

flag | Submitted September 11, 2008

Dr. David P. Jones's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1996)