Dr. Adelle T. Quintana
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(22)

" Dr Quintana was the best rated practice next to my office. Is almost four years that D..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Roman Rayham

I had a problem after I broke my nose. I got plastic surgery but I wasn’t satisfied. So , I decided to fix some issues again. this clinic is amazing. All staff is really considerate and really patient. You feel like really special person. Thankful for amazing help to big professional Doctor Roman Rayham. He solved my problem without surgery and actually saved my health, nerve, time and money. Dr. Rayham is really experienced and understanding professional , he doesn’t need just your money, he tries to help and satisfy every client. I trust him now and if I ever will need something again I’ll go only there. If you looking for plastic surgery center this clinic will help you and make you and your body even better.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

Throughout my life I have been to dozens of doctors but doctor Rayham is by far the best! I had a very urgent emergency and was very lucky to find him. Dr. Rayham is an experienced and knowledgeable doctor. In addition he is a humble, sympathetic and and attentive. The service that the doctors office provided was excellent and the staff was very helpful. I would highly recommend the doctor to everyone. Svetlana K.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2018

I was involved in a devastating truck accident that hurt my back, neck and left my cheek bone fractured and pushed in. I went three weeks after the accident with my cheekbone that way and was worried that it would heal and stay that way. Luckily, Dr. Rayham called me and said who would be more than happy to perform the surgery with the bone almost healed, which a lot of surgeons would not dare do. He consulted me before the surgery, telling me how he was going to perform it and the step he was going to take. He wasn't very patient, kind and treated me like family. The surgery was a major success and my face is back to normal and I'm so happy and satisfied with the results. He even had me come back to his office twice to check on my cheekbone and how it healed. I would definitely recommend Dr. Rayham for surgery to anybody in my family. Thank you so much! -Alfred

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Excellent experience! Quickly reset my nose after an accident. Very professional, knowledgable! Would reccomend!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

Dr Rayham is extremely knowledgeable, outstanding work, after thorough assessment. Honest approach, and the whole team Cares about best results for the patient!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr. Rayham treated me at Methodist Hospital for a pit bull bit on my calf. Excellent surgery in closing the wound as well as followup after the surgery.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Great job dr Rayham. I came out with a smile on my face. The staff was very courteous .

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Finally I found a great doctor. My experience with Dr Rayham is superb and keep coming back to his practice. He is very understanding and definitely can give a valuable advice what one needs to do to look better. He is not there because of the money but to make people look and feel beautiful.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015

Amazing results wouldn't trust anyone else! Am always impressed with results and excited to visit every time. Staff is impeccable as well. You will enjoy your visit!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Doctor is very good specialist. He carries about his patients. Dr. Rayham is an incredible doctor. His has a gold hands of a doctor. Staff are very nice and helpful. After his procedures i look much younger. He is amazing doctors, thanks very for care.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Dr. Roman Rayham's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 2000)