Ratings for Dr. Jack Kennedy

A very lovely professional. A successful operation and excellent support as well. I am delighted, happy and extremely grateful for the referral.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Taking my 8 year old to Dr Kennedy was a very positive experience. Initial (and all subsequent) contact with the office was easy - the staff are wonderful. The first appointment was thorough. Dr Kennedy was kind and he made my daughter feel comfortable and calm. He read her fears well and gave gentle feedback and advice on options for treatment or surgery without causing her anxiety. There was no pressure but ample information and the kindest offer to contact with any questions whenever needed. A genuine, caring and considerate professional who was never too busy to answer my questions. My daughter ended up having tonsils and adenoids removed. She now sleeps soundly - no more snoring and no more waking unsettled. No more sore throats/twitching nose and no more trouble eating. The recovery was quick. I recommend asking for Dr Kennedy if you need an ENT. You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr Kennedy, was recommended as the best ENT surgeon in Australia and I can attest that that is the case. I flew in at the last minute for an appointment and he made time in his calendar to see me for a consultation. From then on each step was seamless - having test, booking surgery, having follow up. Dr Kennedy's bed side manner is fantastic. He understands concerns and addresses them. He is realistic and from the results definitely the best in the field. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Kennedy to anyone that needs to see an ENT surgeon. He's the best!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr. Kennedy treated my elderly mother for oral carcinoma. I have to agree with everything people are saying here. This man is truly a saint. Compassionate, friendly, knowlegeable, experienced, and incredibly sincere. He inspires confidence. He makes himself available when you call. I just cannot say enough about this great man.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

I had to wait a little while but nothing out of the usual for a doctor. After my appointment with Jack i was waiting to be served and he was yelling, snarling through his teeth at the receptionist something in regards to the appointment book. I thought it was a disgusting display and I felt horrible for the girls getting berated in front of patients!!! Very unprofessional if he's not careful he could get into a lot of trouble, the word bully comes to mind. I'm passionate about this as I was bullied in the work place.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

Completely revived my concept of a doctors visit, I found my experience to be of top tier quality. Dr. Kennedy explained the procedure to me in detail, I arrived to have my operation done and the whole appointment went smoothly. He took care of all my concerns and I had an incredible recovery, it wasn't as bad as everyone said it would be! My post op appointment was great, he said it looked fantastic. I would recommend this doctor to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Very professional and helpful. Fixed issues I had from a previous matter with a disgraced surgeon. Although I didn’t know that surgeon was a disgrace. Thanks Dr Kennedy.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I had my last appointment 3 months ago and today I am in excellent condition. A lovely and down to earth professional that I highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017