Ratings for Dr. Jack Kennedy

Dr. Kennedy treated my elderly mother for oral carcinoma. I have to agree with everything people are saying here. This man is truly a saint. Compassionate, friendly, knowlegeable, experienced, and incredibly sincere. He inspires confidence. He makes himself available when you call. I just cannot say enough about this great man.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

He reconstructed both of my ears and restored my hearing. A friendly, down to earth personality and one of the world's genuinely good people. Thank you for everything Jack.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr Jack Kennedy is absolutely brilliant and the best doctor I've ever had. He's a superstar in his field & I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr Kennedy in simple terms is marvellous and more than helpful. His secretary is very helpful with information. Simple to understand and clear instructions & directions. I'm 55 years old and found this very helpful.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

One of the best doctors I have ever dealt with. This guy is amazing. To date, the best.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Congestion nose has been giving me troubles for years. With Dr Kennedy help, I can have very good quality sleep and full of energy everyday again. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Completely revived my concept of a doctors visit, I found my experience to be of top tier quality. Dr. Kennedy explained the procedure to me in detail, I arrived to have my operation done and the whole appointment went smoothly. He took care of all my concerns and I had an incredible recovery, it wasn't as bad as everyone said it would be! My post op appointment was great, he said it looked fantastic. I would recommend this doctor to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Brilliant. The best in Melbourne.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Jack has been a marvel with the two children. I am pleased that he took control and built such great relations with them that he told them about their own recovery.

Dr. Jack Kennedy's Credentials