Ratings for Dr. Brett Moore

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Moore. Always so helpful and knowledgeable. Everyone in the office are so courteous and accommodating.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

very helpful the best! recommended and has helped me when other doctors could not

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

If you have any problems, headaches, back pain, neck pain, leg pain, inner ear problems...Doctor Moore is who you want to see. I cannot say enough about this clinic, he is amazing. He has helped me through some tremendous pain over the past 15 months..I cannot believe the difference in how I feel after suffering for so long with pain as a result of a car accident.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012

I have been going for just 2 months and I can't believe how good I feel. The staff is also great. p

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

I have been going to Doctor Moore for about 7 years. He has an intuitive, gentle and caring energy. I highly recommend him to anyone. He knows instinctively which areas are giving you trouble without being told. We are amazed each time this happens. He his methods are very gentle...before him the chiropractors I went to used to snap my neck and bones but he using a table to adjust his patients which is very gentle. I couldn't imagine to going to anyone else but him.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Everyone is very kind and helpful ! Doctor Moore is very knowledgeable and helpful.I highly recommend his practise

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

I have known Brett since he was fresh out of school and recommended him to several friends with good success. He is clearly the best of six chiropractors I have known. Waits are long because he stacks patients--but they are worth it.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

He is on time ,kind and really know what he is doing !!!Applies a method to his practice called Nucca that seems to be working very well for our family.I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

Dr. Moore is a wonderful chiropractor. His adjustments (nucca method) are gentle, but effective. My one daughter has been going since birth (she is almost 2 now) and she has been very healthy. My older daughter started going to him at three years of age and her chronic cough of two months literally cleared up overnight. I've been a patient of his for four years and have enjoyed great health. Dr. Moore is truly gifted. The only thing that I would change is his punctuality. Sometimes I have to entertain my two young children for over an hour before we are seen.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

A great chiropractor. Highly trained. Highly Educated and very good with his skill. If you want a chiropractor, he is one of the very best. go with him for sure!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010